نكهة الخل جدا قوية

Posted by istunning on Apr 28, 2016

ناشف للاسف .. والنكهة اقوى من الطبيعيه

it was not my order :(

Posted by 5347286144382022607 on Apr 12, 2016

طلبي كان هذا البطاطس بس وصلني اللي كيسته زرقاء :( I ordered this type but I received the one with blue bag which is not what I expected :( so I give * just for iherb services

Not bad

Posted by 5039286999919963751 on Apr 08, 2016

Considering they're baked and healthier for you, I was pretty happy with these chips. At the end of the day though they just don't have that same texture that normal chips have.

So YUM

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 28, 2016

Honestly I can't even tell that this is baked! It has all the yum and big crunch of regular potato chips without all the greasiness. I really have to control myself to not eat a whole bag in one sitting. I only wish the bag was way bigger. On a side note, it is also one of the very few things that has gotten me through my severe morning sickness! I LOVE IT!!!

yummy!

Posted by Herlienv on Feb 19, 2016

I love this but I would have liked even more of a vinegary taste.

Tasty and Healthy snack

Posted by 4941604639694340776 on Jan 21, 2016

overall is a tasty and healthy snacks, kinda difficult to find such the low fat contained chips in the supermarket and still keep crispy! the flavor part, i can taste the vinegar at first, and then salted, last I still can taste the potato-flavored. it's very natural ! highly recommend people who is on diet or monitor body fat can buy this for self as a little treat ! <3 however, i ordered two different chips, this one when i opened my parcel, it's FLAT! like no air inside the package, my chips are broken and splits... another one is good with air, not broken i have no idea how come?

so good

Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015

my kids and I loved it

Discontinued? NO!!!

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Aug 20, 2015

I just got a bag of these a couple days ago and they're already gone. Great chip crunch and flavor. I think these are better than the regular variety in terms of texture and taste. How could they be discontinued when I just noticed them on iHerb? Please bring them back!

Salt and Vinegar

Posted by Stephy on Oct 08, 2014

Yummy, dont last long enough in the cupboard! ;)

High End Potato Chips

Posted by Reviewer2209900 on May 20, 2014

It does not say what the dextrose is made of. And dextrose be corn or wheathstarch so not 100 per v Cent sure that this product is totally gluten free as promised, when not labeled for dextrose type. This matters if you have a gluten intolerance. Then it has to be 100 per cent pure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »