salt and vinegar chip perfection

Posted by Reviewer2696769 on Jul 20, 2013

i get genuinely angry when i see the poor reviews on these chips. My favourite flavor has been salt n vinegar from all brands of chips, these in particular are free from all the garbage and sticks to the basics of a baked sliced potato with simple flavoring like the salt and vinegar. If your not a fan of S' n 'V, then try their baked hickory barbeque. kettle baked chips are the best on this site for flavor/taste.

Always a tasty treat

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on Dec 10, 2012

I prefer the baked to regular.

Good

Posted by 4770794817842361117 on Jun 23, 2012

Good balance between salt and vinegar. And I like it because it's thick cut.

Love

Posted by 5099657929219343142 on Nov 23, 2013

I really loved these chips. My favorite salt and vinegar chips are actually the Lays brand, because they are so vinegar-y. However, these are a close second. I appreciate that they are more natural than Lays. I especially prefer these baked kettle chips as opposed to the regular salt and vinegar kettle chips. These had so much crunch but without the oily taste of the regular kettles. They have the same level of vinegar flavor as the regular kettle chips. The only bad thing I have to say about these chips is that they are so addicting I want to eat an entire bag in one sitting!

Discontinued? NO!!!

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Aug 20, 2015

I just got a bag of these a couple days ago and they're already gone. Great chip crunch and flavor. I think these are better than the regular variety in terms of texture and taste. How could they be discontinued when I just noticed them on iHerb? Please bring them back!

For healthier eaters

Posted by 5276894094550423890 on Oct 13, 2016

It's hard to write this as I should know better. This product offers a healthy alternative to those who are watching their salt intake, etc. I found the taste to be on the bland side and the texture to be a bit stale. I guess that's what come from removing what makes the Kettle brand so addictive. Recommend it if you must or want to avoid the salt. But, if you're going down that road, maybe chips aren't what you should be eating. Not a slam, just an honest review.

Yummy!!!!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Oct 13, 2016

I love these. They last long in my house and in 3 days, the entire package is gone

good

Posted by 5280584961961759900 on Sep 05, 2016

good and yummy

High End Potato Chips

Posted by Reviewer2209900 on May 20, 2014

It does not say what the dextrose is made of. And dextrose be corn or wheathstarch so not 100 per v Cent sure that this product is totally gluten free as promised, when not labeled for dextrose type. This matters if you have a gluten intolerance. Then it has to be 100 per cent pure.

So YUM

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 28, 2016

Honestly I can't even tell that this is baked! It has all the yum and big crunch of regular potato chips without all the greasiness. I really have to control myself to not eat a whole bag in one sitting. I only wish the bag was way bigger. On a side note, it is also one of the very few things that has gotten me through my severe morning sickness! I LOVE IT!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »