salt and vinegar chip perfection

Posted by Reviewer2696769 on Jul 20, 2013

i get genuinely angry when i see the poor reviews on these chips. My favourite flavor has been salt n vinegar from all brands of chips, these in particular are free from all the garbage and sticks to the basics of a baked sliced potato with simple flavoring like the salt and vinegar. If your not a fan of S' n 'V, then try their baked hickory barbeque. kettle baked chips are the best on this site for flavor/taste.

Always a tasty treat

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on Dec 10, 2012

I prefer the baked to regular.

Good

Posted by 4770794817842361117 on Jun 23, 2012

Good balance between salt and vinegar. And I like it because it's thick cut.

Love

Posted by 5099657929219343142 on Nov 23, 2013

I really loved these chips. My favorite salt and vinegar chips are actually the Lays brand, because they are so vinegar-y. However, these are a close second. I appreciate that they are more natural than Lays. I especially prefer these baked kettle chips as opposed to the regular salt and vinegar kettle chips. These had so much crunch but without the oily taste of the regular kettles. They have the same level of vinegar flavor as the regular kettle chips. The only bad thing I have to say about these chips is that they are so addicting I want to eat an entire bag in one sitting!

Discontinued? NO!!!

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Aug 20, 2015

I just got a bag of these a couple days ago and they're already gone. Great chip crunch and flavor. I think these are better than the regular variety in terms of texture and taste. How could they be discontinued when I just noticed them on iHerb? Please bring them back!

so good

Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015

my kids and I loved it

Tasty and Healthy snack

Posted by 4941604639694340776 on Jan 21, 2016

overall is a tasty and healthy snacks, kinda difficult to find such the low fat contained chips in the supermarket and still keep crispy! the flavor part, i can taste the vinegar at first, and then salted, last I still can taste the potato-flavored. it's very natural ! highly recommend people who is on diet or monitor body fat can buy this for self as a little treat ! <3 however, i ordered two different chips, this one when i opened my parcel, it's FLAT! like no air inside the package, my chips are broken and splits... another one is good with air, not broken i have no idea how come?

So much flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on Jun 26, 2012

Tastes identical to the regular salt & vinegar chips without all the fat!

High End Potato Chips

Posted by Reviewer2209900 on May 20, 2014

It does not say what the dextrose is made of. And dextrose be corn or wheathstarch so not 100 per v Cent sure that this product is totally gluten free as promised, when not labeled for dextrose type. This matters if you have a gluten intolerance. Then it has to be 100 per cent pure.

So YUM

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 28, 2016

Honestly I can't even tell that this is baked! It has all the yum and big crunch of regular potato chips without all the greasiness. I really have to control myself to not eat a whole bag in one sitting. I only wish the bag was way bigger. On a side note, it is also one of the very few things that has gotten me through my severe morning sickness! I LOVE IT!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »