Chips, no more, no less.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012

Nice, and around the same price as Kettle chips in Norway. Good taste, but a bit to salty for my preference. Good as something to throw in the cart if you have ordered something light and expensive, but not worth it on it's own.

Our favorite

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

Our favorite treat

Delicious and fresh

Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 11, 2012

Can't get this flavor at my local stores. Value for money to have it shipped over as it's a huge bag. Will definitely re-order.

후추맛이 진해요

Posted by Reviewer1369853 on Aug 04, 2013

후추싫어하는 분들이면 싫어하실지도 모르겠어요 오리지날 케틀에 후추를 가득 친 맛입니다.. 후추향이 꽤 신선하고 진하네요 맥주안주로는 강추하는데 아이들이나 매운맛 싫어하시는 분들은 비추예요

Good

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Aug 17, 2013

Just a hint of pepper.

Super Duper Tasty!

Posted by 5524782216644853645 on Sep 17, 2013

These are amazingly good! I always try to buy 'healthy' things on iherb and my partner always makes sure I get him at least one pack of these per order! They're super SUPER crunchy and have a great salt and peppery taste! They're so delicious, I could eat a whole bag (yes the whole party size bag haha!) in one sitting!

Simply the best

Posted by 5088410908571389974 on Jan 20, 2014

Absolutely great pepper and salt crisps. Thick, maybe a tad too fat, but very very tasty.

Tasty!

Posted by lenajeff on Apr 07, 2014

Best flavor of kettle chips, there's some heat to it from the peppers but it's so good. Please keep it in stock as it is my husband's favorite and we cannot find this where we are in Asia.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1274361 on May 24, 2011

Been ordered to buy more, thick cruchy and tasty

yum!!