Buying this for the second time!

Posted by donnmouj on Feb 23, 2015

I must say I regretted buying only a bag of this honey Dijon flavored chips when I first tried it. Now that I know how good it is, I am getting myself 7 bags this time. The chips are nice and crunchy and not to mention that it is made from all natural ingredients! Not too salty, just the bold honey Dijon flavor, which is the prime reason I like this chips. I began to like Dijon after eating this chips. I'd definitely going back for more in the future since the stores in Korea sell this particular brand at a fairly expensive price!

WHOAAA!!! So good!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I cannot explain enough just how good these chips are! The flavor is amazing. I love the extra crunch too. My boyfriend actually finished off my bag and then stole the next one that I ordered...and he's not even a chip guy. So great! I hope they never stop making these! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Puuuurrrrfect!

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Oct 19, 2013

I love love love this flavour!! The only one I would purchase! Amyway its so much cheaper than my local stores. Almost 60% cheaper. So why not? Grab them!

Very nice

Posted by 4753870490755861606 on Dec 30, 2013

I loved it!

Addictive!

Posted by 5113515562124668308 on Jan 08, 2014

Took these to book club, and everyone claimed they didn't want chips, but when they tasted these, they couldn't stop. I love the intense honey dijon flavour and the crunchiness of the chips. Also, the flavouring doesn't taste artificial, it's a very true honey dijon taste, which is great.

Ugh so tasty

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

Such a yummy snack.

Delicious

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on May 08, 2014

My husband loves these!

Crunchy and Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jun 02, 2014

Yummy and crunchyļ¼ˇLove this rich flavour.