WHOAAA!!! So good!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I cannot explain enough just how good these chips are! The flavor is amazing. I love the extra crunch too. My boyfriend actually finished off my bag and then stole the next one that I ordered...and he's not even a chip guy. So great! I hope they never stop making these! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Buying this for the second time!

Posted by cleaneat on Feb 23, 2015

I must say I regretted buying only a bag of this honey Dijon flavored chips when I first tried it. Now that I know how good it is, I am getting myself 7 bags this time. The chips are nice and crunchy and not to mention that it is made from all natural ingredients! Not too salty, just the bold honey Dijon flavor, which is the prime reason I like this chips. I began to like Dijon after eating this chips. I'd definitely going back for more in the future since the stores in Korea sell this particular brand at a fairly expensive price!

Puuuurrrrfect!

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Oct 19, 2013

I love love love this flavour!! The only one I would purchase! Amyway its so much cheaper than my local stores. Almost 60% cheaper. So why not? Grab them!

Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 4946296855051376323 on Nov 26, 2016

Quite possibly the most delicious chips ever. So crisp and the flavour is the perfect subtle blend of honey-mustard. They didn't last long in our house. I'll be buying multiple packets next time!

I like it

Posted by 5762593897488788826 on Dec 01, 2016

Deferent teast but delicious

re purchase item !

Posted by 5347947377853503192 on Dec 16, 2016

My friends and i love this crisp, special favourite. But I found this a bit thicker than normal crisp

reorder again and again

Posted by 5660987961231177418 on Dec 17, 2016

Super yummy! I reordered it again and again because everyone at my house likes it and finish them so quickly! Haha

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3335917 on Dec 19, 2016

These are my favourite chips. The flavour is great. There's not a huge amount in the bag, but it's a nice treat when I do an iherb order. Wish they had bigger sizes in this flavour!

Very good:D

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

Has a very nice kind of sweet mustard flavor:P it's very tasty!

best flavor

Posted by 5743312846775958748 on Apr 14, 2013

i loveeeeeee this flavour. am planning to purchase more of this next time.