Pretty good!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 04, 2012

A decent coconut butter - flavor maybe not quite as smooth as Nutiva or Artisan similar product, but good nevertheless. Price is a bit better than the other two brands.

Heaven

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Sep 19, 2012

I love coconut butter, it's divine! I usually buy the Artisana brand, but saw the Kevala was cheaper and decided to give it a go. Great taste, much the same as the artisana one. When it arrived however the oil and the flesh were sort of separated and had to be heated to mix them back together again. I don't have this problem with the other brand. Minor issue though, will definitely buy again.

Yummy!

Posted by 4670648094513900441 on Oct 27, 2013

yummmm delicious!!! taste sooo much like coconut, very fresh!

Great taste for less money

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Mar 26, 2014

I eat tons of coconut butter and tried this brand since it was a bit cheaper than the Artisana that I usually buy. When it arrived, the oil had separated more than the Artisana usually does, so I had to warm and blend it, which was a bit of a pain. But after that, it was just as tasty, although a tiny bit less smooth than the Artisana. Overall, a great deal if you're looking to save a few bucks.

So delicious!

Posted by 5475759783211788469 on Jul 28, 2014

I love this more than words can say! I'm on a low carb/high fat diet and use this along with coconut flakes, flax seed, dark chocolate chips as a meal replacement. Tastes great. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is that the butter and oil separated and wouldn't mix together well.

pretty good

Posted by 4866950552089824367 on May 10, 2016

I bought this when artisana one was sold out. It tastes good but had thick oil layer on top, 1/7~1/8 was oil.

good coconut butter

Posted by 5435038608379640969 on Nov 20, 2013

Good coconut butter with good garanties of ecological production

Good

Posted by 5647406475633848847 on Jan 29, 2014

Good

Nice, but I am just not sure what the big deal is

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

I use this in a many of my raw dessert recipes. Prior to using it, I just used a good organic coconut oil. The price of coconut butter makes it prohibitive for me to buy on a regular basis.

it's nice product

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Nov 16, 2012

the only problem that it's separated to 2 phases and a little bit hard to use.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »