wonderful

Posted by 5273389570358448551 on Dec 16, 2013

I didn't realize that coconut butter seperates, but just putting jar in warm water for a short time is was very easy to blend together. Lovely product. Will order again very soon.

Yummy!

Posted by 4670648094513900441 on Oct 27, 2013

yummmm delicious!!! taste sooo much like coconut, very fresh!

Great taste for less money

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Mar 26, 2014

I eat tons of coconut butter and tried this brand since it was a bit cheaper than the Artisana that I usually buy. When it arrived, the oil had separated more than the Artisana usually does, so I had to warm and blend it, which was a bit of a pain. But after that, it was just as tasty, although a tiny bit less smooth than the Artisana. Overall, a great deal if you're looking to save a few bucks.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Garšīgs

Coconut butter.

Posted by 4732846447033507938 on Jun 09, 2015

I purchased this product to make my own body lotion, and it has been just perfect. Another product that is on my regular list. A wonderful organic product that is silky smooth when made up into a lotion.

Excellent

Posted by DavidH on Jan 07, 2015

Great tasting butter, similar to others I've tried, maybe a bit milder taste than some, but they're all good.

yum!

Posted by 4679495825359334682 on May 16, 2016

made some streusel topping with this stuff & it did wonders for the taste. yes, it was separated when i first got it but after i semi melted it in some hot water & mixed it up while still heating, there has been no separation at all. so smooth & creamy! also made some icing with this for some pineapple cupcakes & bam. piñacolada in bread form. ridiculous.

very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2405863 on May 14, 2012

A friend recommended me to use coconut butter on a daily basis, to add a spoon to my morning smoothies. I really like the flavor of this product, good stuff! and make my shakes more rich and delicius.

Yummy Richness

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

Because I had to go on an AIP diet because of terrible allergies, I often felt deprived. This coconut butter is the decadent part of my day. It's so rich and delicious, but the texture can be bothersome to cope with when removing from container. Still, I'm buying again and again.

Great flavor!

Posted by 4633490507549918832 on Jun 03, 2014

I ordered two different jars of coconut butter, this one so far great and it smells so good! Deffinitely going to order more of these!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »