Great taste for less money

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Mar 26, 2014

I eat tons of coconut butter and tried this brand since it was a bit cheaper than the Artisana that I usually buy. When it arrived, the oil had separated more than the Artisana usually does, so I had to warm and blend it, which was a bit of a pain. But after that, it was just as tasty, although a tiny bit less smooth than the Artisana. Overall, a great deal if you're looking to save a few bucks.

Really liked it

Posted by 5546811708359881608 on May 08, 2016

this butter has very little sugar so the flavor is subtle and creamy, i really enjoyed it. used it on my candida cleanse for a sweet tooth and loved it! also very cheap considering the weight!

yum!

Posted by 4679495825359334682 on May 16, 2016

made some streusel topping with this stuff & it did wonders for the taste. yes, it was separated when i first got it but after i semi melted it in some hot water & mixed it up while still heating, there has been no separation at all. so smooth & creamy! also made some icing with this for some pineapple cupcakes & bam. piñacolada in bread form. ridiculous.

Great flavor!

Posted by 4633490507549918832 on Jun 03, 2014

I ordered two different jars of coconut butter, this one so far great and it smells so good! Deffinitely going to order more of these!

Excellent

Posted by DavidH on Jan 07, 2015

Great tasting butter, similar to others I've tried, maybe a bit milder taste than some, but they're all good.

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015

Garšīgs

Yummy Richness

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

Because I had to go on an AIP diet because of terrible allergies, I often felt deprived. This coconut butter is the decadent part of my day. It's so rich and delicious, but the texture can be bothersome to cope with when removing from container. Still, I'm buying again and again.

Coconut butter.

Posted by 4732846447033507938 on Jun 09, 2015

I purchased this product to make my own body lotion, and it has been just perfect. Another product that is on my regular list. A wonderful organic product that is silky smooth when made up into a lotion.

Awesome

Posted by 5169332372695514228 on Jan 24, 2016

Best source of fat ever, incredible moisture, lots of possibilities in the kitchen, I love it!! Plus it is organic!!

very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2405863 on May 14, 2012

A friend recommended me to use coconut butter on a daily basis, to add a spoon to my morning smoothies. I really like the flavor of this product, good stuff! and make my shakes more rich and delicius.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »