Kevala, Organic Sesame Tahini, 16 oz (454 g)

Light taste and very creamy

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

This taste better than any homemade stuff I've made and mines is pretty good. This is a good alternative to homemade tahini.

Fantastic

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 05, 2014

Ever since I got this, I've been making hummus galore! Light taste, great quality.

Great Tahini!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Apr 17, 2014

This tahini is delicious. I don't know why it took me so long to discover it as an addition to salad dressing but now I'm addicted!. A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, a teaspoon of tahini, garlic powder or fresh garlic, a few drops of maple syrup or agave, salt (I use Herbamare seasoned salt) stir until creamy & smooth & drizzle over salad, tossing to distribute the dressing (I like it thick but you can ad a few drops of water to thin). For a larger salad make double, triple, whatever. Make a meal of it by adding some beans,quinoa or rice, avocado & lots of chopped vegetables..peppers, onions, shredded carrots, celery etc. Sprinkle a few chopped nuts...voila!

Kevala, organic Sesame Tahini

Posted by 5012605185043999151 on Feb 19, 2014

This is a first for me as I just heard of this product. I was impressed with the flavor and freshness. Very good product.

Slow to start, excellent finish

Posted by 5234268145681260599 on Jun 24, 2014

I live on Kauai, so finding specialty products isn't always easy, we have one option of tahini at the regular grocery store and it's not organic, and health stores that MAYBE have organic tahini charge insane amounts for the tiniest bottles. Anyway, I found this on iherb, bought it, opened it, it had a slightly rancid smell, so I tasted it, and tasted the same. I was so bummed! However I contacted Kevala by email and told them my situation. They were prompt in their response and after a short series of emails they sent me another jar, shipping and all, totally free. It came by superspeed mail and this next batch was everything I had hoped for in an organic tahini. Super tasty, nice and smooth. Excellent customer service. Whatever happened to that first batch was well made up for with the kind and well-executed response and quality of the second.