Excellent tasting gluten-free soya sauce

Posted by bbchris on Feb 01, 2014

Real soya sauce, made with soya. Soya sauce should never have wheat in it. this is the best soya sauce I've ever tasted.

no difference with the regular soy sauce!

Posted by ipanpan on May 13, 2015

Been buying and stocking up on this GF soya sauce. Good when I am making JapAbese or Korean food.

Great taste

Posted by 4867373077123600229 on Dec 11, 2013

This soy sauce is a great gluten free product. It taste very similar to regular soy sauce.

Gluten-Free soy sauce in Asia isn't so easy to find

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

We live in Asia, so it's a crime to order soy sauce from the US...and for this price! But, my daughter has gluten allergy, so it's a necessity. I also buy Kikkoman Reduced Salt soy sauce (also on iHerb). If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Dark taste, great for cooking

Posted by 4669318488981443813 on Apr 25, 2016

I live in Japan and unfortunately have a wheat allergy. You would think I would be able to buy this soy sauce somewhere, but no, it's only available online through the US. What kind of weird world do we live in where that's a thing? Anyway, I am super happy that iHerb stocks this product. The taste is really deep and dark, which might make it a little overpowering for sushi and sashimi, but it is great for cooking and in soups.

High in Sodium

Posted by 5142218910675321782 on Oct 17, 2013

I was happy to find gluten-free soy sauce here but the sodium is outrageous. I use it sparingly.

Let's me enjoy Asian cuisine again

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

Perfectly replaces soy sauce in any recipe. I love to cook and living in Korea, often come across dishes I would love to try but can't because of the soy sauce, but now I can experiment and cook at home.

Just as good and gluten free

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Nov 12, 2013

I was so happy to find a gluten free soy sauce. This is every bit as good as the ones with gluten.

best soy sauce that I tried

Posted by 5319999819629379714 on May 02, 2016

Used 5 bottles of Kikkoman Soy Sauce, love the taste

so nice

Posted by 4682695027241098346 on May 08, 2016

The taste is good, even gluten free but everything just like normal one! I will not choose other!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »