So Easy to Apply!

Posted by Reviewer1424527 on Jun 15, 2011

The spray bottle is great and the sunscreen itself is like a light oily mist so it goes on easily with only minimal rubbing in required. Also, it doesn't feel greasy on your skin as it is absorbed straight away.

perfect!!!

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jan 24, 2013

goes on silky smooth and dries fast. washed off easily with no residue. the best sunscreen i have ever used ♥

Excellent

Posted by 5285899403288510445 on Jul 18, 2014

No irritants,UVA and UVB protection, easy to apply, no white marks on my face, great price for the quantity! What should I expect more? I hope that iherb will bring this miraculous liquid for ever! I was very very disappointed when it was "discontinued" and I was very glad when was back in stock.

Oily but unscented

Posted by 5398747643914412663 on Sep 27, 2012

I am allergic to fragrances, so I definitely appreciated buying an unscented sunblock. I prefer sprays, but found this one to be very oily even after applied. After applying it to 3 kids and myself, I found the oily texture remained on my hands for at least half an hour. I will probably not re-purchase this product... if I can find a similar product that didn't leave an oily residue.

Best I Have Found for Oily Skin

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Oct 17, 2012

Pluses are: it's odorless and colorless, doesn't seem to stain clothing. I've used an entire bottle and no clogged pores! It dries to a less shiny/greasy finish than my previous favorite Zia Naturals age-defying gel sunscreen. And I actually think it is more protective because my melasma spots are not as visible now. Also, hello, less expensive! Minuses are: it is very slippery and spraying it on your hand to apply it to your face is a little bit of a bother.

Muy buen producto

Posted by Reviewer2753383 on Jul 01, 2011

Ligero, se absorbe muy bien, protege y no engrasa.

superb sun defence

Posted by 5048965329869353779 on Jun 25, 2014

A non-greasy, fast absorbing sunscreen with a good sprayer. Like it!

Great sunscreen

Posted by 4647174738423817426 on Jan 25, 2015

This is the best all-round sunscreen I've used...and I've been using it for years. I have some melasma on my face and very fair skin in general so I take my sunscreen seriously. It was recommended by my dermatologist when I asked about the highest UV protection available. I use it on my face every day under my foundation. It goes on nice and light (anything thick or greasy makes my skin break out). It's fantastic for skiing...oil-based so won't freeze on your skin. The thick greasy lotions are probably a bit better for use on the rest of your body at the beach if you're swimming heaps - they seem to have better water resistance. Also, it's a killer if it gets into your eyes in the surf but then most sunscreens are like that. iHerb always supplies it with a long expiry date.

Not fragrance free for me (chemical sensitivities)

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Aug 13, 2014

I purchased this for my friends and family to use when we go to the beach as they can not wear normal sunscreen because of my chemical sensitivities. It is listed fragrance free but is still very fragrant for me, however it is not as bad as the usual sun screens.