New To iHerb?

King Arthur Flour, All-Purpose Flour, Unbleached, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Flour!!

Posted by Reviewer1838538 on Aug 21, 2011

I love King Arthur products. I have been using their Whole White Wheat flour and now the organic All-Purpose flour and I receive endless complements on my baked goods.

Best Flour on The Market

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Jan 20, 2012

This is hands-down, the best flour I've ever used. Everything I bake tastes better, and the texture of breads and other baked goods is incredible. I will never buy any other flour. Check out the King Arthur website for some awesome recipes. The Cabot Cheese Bread is easy to make and so worth it. Thanks to iHerb's very generous free shipping, I can order these heavier items for a lot less than I can go looking for them in town, wasting time and gas. I highly recommend King Arthur products if you want your baked goods to be the best.

Go Organic!!

Posted by Reviewer3071392 on Mar 07, 2012

I love going organic and I'm so glad iherb's website provides amazing items that are organic at fabulous prices.

Glad I ordered this

Posted by ShirleyM on Mar 09, 2013

It's a little pricy but I wanted organic flour. I have made several batches of biscuits and two loaves of bread in the bread machine. Texture is soft and light for both the biscuits and bread. The biscuit recipe I use gives me nine biscuits with a little bite size biscuit from the leftover dough because of the size of the biscuit cutter I use. Consistently, I get ten biscuits along with the leftover bite size biscuit. The bread recipe was most surprising. Biggest loaves I've ever seen to come out of this bread machine. Probably, the size gives me two to three extra slices, depending on how thick the slices are cut. I'll be ordering this again. In my research, i-Herb offered the best price.

LOVE!