King Arthur Flour, Gluten-Free Cookie Mix, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great cookie mix!

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Mar 02, 2014

I normally only like my home made cookies, but since I have gone gluten free (celiacs) and have discovered my daughter has gluten sensitivity, I have a few quick treat helpers on hand. This mix is one of my staples for making oatmeal or chocolate chip cookies. It taste great and the cookies are good the next day also. I normally make the full box and only bake what I need for that day. I then put the rest in wax paper in the shape of a log roll, wrap it up in the paper, then plastic wrap and put it into the freezer. I can remove them from the freezer at a later date, and then only slice the number of cookies we need, put the roll bake in the freezer and then bake my perfectly sliced cookies. Very convenient and my kids and the neighborhood kids love them. Two cups gluten free rolled oats and one cup pecan pieces works great for oatmeal cookies. I sometimes add more pecans and the cookies still turn out great.

Best Darn Gluten-Free Cookies, I've tried

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 23, 2014

Taste just like how grandma would make them (minus the gluten and the sugar crash). I've added dark chocolate and cashew nuts and swapped the butter for coconut oil. Simply delicious.

cookie mix

Posted by 5227021316684941410 on Mar 18, 2015

been making these cookies for a while. very consistent in taste and texture. great cookies every time!

Best GF cookie mix around

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Jan 30, 2012

I have to say that this mix is the best I've tried to date. The best part is the cookies stay moist in a zip lock bag for days. Typical mixes make a great tasting cookie that gets dry and crumbly the next day.

Great cookies everytime!

Posted by Reviewer1967425 on Feb 19, 2013

Perfect even when using an egg replacement. My dotter loves the cookies!