yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

My boy friend can't eat gluten but loooves pancakes. He was so happy when I made this and asked me many times it it really didn't have wheat in it! I love to use coconut oil when I make these gives a nice boost of flavor. I will buy again : ) 彼は小麦を食べれず、日本でなかなかグルテンフリーのものが買えないのでiherbに感謝です。恐る恐るこちらのホットケーキミックスを買ったのですが、もちもちのおいしいホットケーキを作れました!ココナッツオイルと焼くとさらにおいしいです♪長年ホットケーキを食べれなかった彼は大はしゃぎしてました、笑

It was so so

Posted by 5250600309112890707 on Apr 06, 2016

I tried a couple products for gluten free pancake, and it was the worse one. The pancakes .didn't taste as good as e.g Bobs Red Mill and I didn't like the texture as well. My kid totally refused to eat them. so won't buy them again

Great

Posted by 5406720610144418940 on Mar 20, 2016

Easy to make healthy pancake with this flour

Actually Good

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Feb 18, 2016

Gluten Free is always a bit dubious - especially with my picky kids. This is actually a pretty good mix. It's not the same as a homemade fresh pancake but after you lather it with maple syrup, kids can't tell the difference. If you're looking for a decent gluten free pancake mix, I think this one doesn't disappoint. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" :)

Our new go-to pancake mix

Posted by 5679131056099992933 on Jan 24, 2016

Both my husband and (extremely) picky four year old son love the pancakes from this mix, and they're not even gluten intolerant! I followed the recipe as is and it turned out perfect - a chewy enough bite without being too dense, like many of the other gluten free ones I've tried. This has definitely replaced all other brands of mixes as my family's go-to Sunday Pancake Breakfast mix. Be warned that each box doesn't last long (only two batches per box for us two and a half people!).

good

Posted by 5634398761673581714 on Dec 11, 2015

good

Delicious but chewy

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 19, 2015

This makes really delicious pancakes that have a mild vanilla/maple/caramel kind of flavour and the aroma of popcorn. I don't really like the texture though, which is rather stretchy and chewy and reminds me of mochi. I've since discovered that a mixture of 2 parts brown rice flour and 1 part GF oat flour with banana puree and enough baking powder, makes really nice, fluffy, GF, vegan pancakes. Way cheaper than a ready mix. Yay!

delicious!

Posted by 4988907232407778551 on Oct 20, 2015

The most delicious pancakes from ready mix. Quite thick, but absolutely do not burn and easy to roll over.

nice and fluffy

Posted by 5720933152851791604 on Aug 18, 2015

taste just like the flour pancake

Makes really good gluten-free pancakes

Posted by HealthyInSG on Aug 11, 2015

Pancakes made according to printed instructions tastes really good. Strangely when cooked on a waffles iron they weren't as good (hence minus 1 star).