Worth it!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

Organic is the way to go! I had noticed for years, if I ate regular wheat products, My joints made me walk like I was old!! I gained weight... Tried this product and my body has no problems...hmmm...

I'm satisfied with it.

Posted by donnmouj on Apr 22, 2015

The title says it all. I thought it would be larger but turns out to be compactly packed and reduced a lot of storage space. I'm currently living in S.Korea and still can't get a hang on which flour to be used for baking and what not so I resort to buying King Arthur's. Plus, this came in a zip-lock bag for extra protection too, thanks iherb.

good

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Feb 10, 2015

this is good flour.

What is there to say?

Posted by JustSarah on Dec 15, 2014

It's flour. It's good flour that made delicious baked goods and was a convenient size to order in the mail. No complaints!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Dec 08, 2014

I only use Organic King Arthur Flour for all of my baking. They have all different kinds & it's always fresh. I love the smaller 2lb bags, because I only cook for 1 & sometimes 2, so I buy smaller so it will remain fresh until I use it. It can also be frozen.

organic and unbromated in a small package

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 25, 2014

I use flour rarely so wanted a small 2 lb package. I also wanted the flour to be unbromated and preferably organic. This flour fits the bill. Thanks for carrying it, iHerb!

it's organic, it's flour

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jul 16, 2014

there really isn't anything more to say. it is flour. works like flour. tastes like flour.

for bread maker

Posted by 4675394041391533885 on May 03, 2014

It is very good at baking bread, must buy again. The flour is good at tasted!

King Arthur flour

Posted by sconley on Dec 17, 2013

This is my favorite brand of flour. And this little, tiny bag was great for my small kitchen. I may just go up to the 5lb bag though since I bake so frequently.

Flour of choice

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

I only use this or Bob's Red Mill. I love to bake and if I'm going to do it I want to use the best ingredients. King Arthur makes great flour.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »