Wonderful Flour

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Jan 20, 2012

The King Arthur website has a lot of great recipes. I just made the Irish brown bread recipe this morning, and it was really good. King Arthur flours are the best I've ever used and I will buy this again. It's hard to find in my local stores, but the free shipping from iHerb makes it easy to get it online. Thanks, iHerb!

Great Flour

Posted by Reviewer3094506 on Mar 23, 2012

I make an Italian bread with this and oat flour.Very good everytime.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012

I usually purchase Bob's Red Mill Flour but it was sold out and I couldn't wait. This is also an excellent product. It is nice to have another option.

White Whole Wheat Flour

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Jun 11, 2012

It's not a contradiction in terms. This doesn't quite taste like white flour in bread, but it is certainly milder and more palatable than red (normal) whole wheat, and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting variety or just less "strong" wholegrain breads.

King Arthur is the Best Flour

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 04, 2012

King Arthur is the only flour I use. We bake pizza every Friday and I love to use a flour that is healthy. Try it, you won't be sorry!

거칠긴하지만

Posted by starlea on Nov 16, 2012

오가닉인데다가 맛도 좋고 가격도 저렴해서 좋네요~ 머핀이나 파운드 케익 만들때 정말 좋아요!!! 자세한 히뷰. (detail review; http://j_nature.blog.me/20170558110 )

King Arthur Flour, White Whole Wheat Flour is Much More NUTRITIOUS than White Flour!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this flour is USDA Organic and that this King Arthur 100% Organic White Whole Wheat Flour is milled from the entire wheat kernel so it contains all the inherent nutrition!

My Favorite Baking Flour

Posted by 4791744337723410013 on Feb 23, 2013

Great flavor and texture.

Fantastic King Arthur Flour, Organic White Whole Wheat Flour, 5lbs.

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

We are familiar with this superb product, because we are loyal King Arthur customers. We decided to purchase from iHerb this one time. The flour is a great product with all of the good things still left in it, without pesticides and added ingredients. I must say that I was not too happy that I received a package that was 6 weeks from expiring from iHerb. When I wrote to them about it, they offered to let me return it at my cost, which is kinda dumb. From now on, I will be watching out for expiration dates and suggest you do the same. This is the first time they have done this to me.

BRILLIANT

Posted by 4909089874506559538 on Aug 15, 2013

I thought this flour was amazing and I love it. would definitely buy it again. thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »