King Bio Homeopathic, Wart Freee..., 2 fl oz (59 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

No stink, no pain, and no warts. Sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2171201 on Sep 21, 2009

Got rid of several smallish plantar warts in a couple weeks... I only used it topically, and I wasn't great about remembering to do it the recommended times a day, either, which is probably why I've got one left that's still greatly reduced and just needs more time (and consistency). But after seeing my progress, Hubby's giving it a try (and I'm going to be more diligent). I LOVE that not only does it work (for me), I don't have to smell like vinegar all day with this stuff - it's totally odorless. Like I said in the title, no stink, no pain, and no warts - I can't beat that

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Jul 29, 2013

My husband has tried many methods on a planter wart. I bought a bottle of Wart Free to give it a go, as anything is better than getting it burnt off. He used one whole bottle before we noticed a change. It took one month, then we notice it changing, getting softer, and gradually it has changed to normal skin. He is 1/3 through the 2nd bottle, but its been worth the effort. He spray into mouth 3 times a day and also one spray directly onto the wart.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1440135 on Mar 05, 2009

I applied it to the skin and took it orally and and the plantar warts dislodged to the root. With that being said I was taking shark liver oil and cats claw to get immune level up. The remedy seem to apply the impetus for the immune system to do thing.

king bio homepathic, wart free

Posted by Reviewer1476701 on Feb 16, 2012

It's slow in working but it is shrinking some of my warts, especially on my nose. I have used it for about 2 weeks and it is working.

This works! I'm so glad!

Posted by Reviewer3221190 on May 09, 2013

It took about 4 -5 weeks, but this did remove 3 warts on my 9 year old son's foot. He only took it internally 2 - 3x a day. We even missed a couple days here and there. I did not want to use the wart remover in drug stores, as it was hard to keep a band aid on his foot (duck tape did not stick either) and I knew it would be a painful process for him if we went that route, especially with warts on the foot. This was literally pain free and they are totally gone! My son was impressed. I also felt this was good because it was most likely working on his immune system from within to heal the warts. I love homeopathy! It is amazing! Thank you so much King Bio! I definitely recommend, but give it a chance and be patient. Sometimes the pump spray doesn't work, but just keep pressing and overall it's fine. King Bio puts out some great products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »