Not sulfate free

Posted by 5040002935173117247 on Sep 15, 2013

Ok for whose who think this product is sulfate free, it's contains c14-16 olefin sulfonate which is harsher than SLS. It is really irritating for skin. I really hope that they are gonna change the composition... Et pour les français. Ce produit contient un détergent bien plus irritant que les SLS, il est certes dérivé d'un produit naturel mais est à fuir absolument.

Clean!

Posted by 4700340033491262041 on Jul 25, 2013

Leave my hair very very clean. Love it as I use styling gel for my curly crazy hair.

Love it!

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2012

This is such a good shampoo, it cleans well and does not strip my hair. And it's without silicone and sulfates and cruelty free!

Good shampoo

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 01, 2013

This does not dry my hair out, or make it feel like straw like other shampoo's do.

Great natural hair shampoo

Posted by 5758880526970962632 on May 16, 2014

This is an amazing hair wash I am natural headed and it is great, I love that it is clear and the smell is nice and refreshing. Give it a try, it will be worth it!

Bien !

Posted by Perrine71 on Jul 09, 2013

Produit très économique, il en faut très peu ! Pourquoi ? Il mousse beaucoup, d'où ma question : Est-il réellement BIO sans produits chimiques ? :S Sinon, il va me durer trèèès longtemps, les effets ne sont mas miraculeux mais il ne me fait rien de mal donc je ne rachèterai pas mais je ne regrette pas mon achat non plus ! A noter que j'ai les cheveux très épais, secs, bouclés et qu'ils ont donc besoin de soins spécifiques que ce shampoing ne peut peut-être pas lui apporter intégralement, d'où le fait que je mets un après shampoing (De la même marque) + le gel Kinky-Curly

Really clean!

Posted by 4886069169022911358 on Sep 26, 2013

This shampoo really left my hair very clean and soft. I did not need to use a lot and lathers great.

I don't think I will buy this again

Posted by kitihowaito on Sep 30, 2014

I will finish my bottle, but I'm pretty sure I will not buy this again. This shampoo is very harsh and strips my hair to the point where I can't even run my hands through it to wash it out. My hair is always frizzy and unhappy after I use it and it seems like I can't use enough conditioner to fix it. I give it two stars only because it does do what it promises, your hair will be clean, but it is not in a healthy way.

This is a big NO

Posted by 5510514262715760852 on Dec 31, 2014

i've always wanted a clarifiyng sulfate free shampoo. Even though I've read bad reviews about it but I gave it a shot.. The WORST THING EVER it made my hair BRITTLE !! THIN AND LIGHT And DRY and my hair is thick!! Yes it cleans but it made my hair worser than ever :(( even though the gel and leavE in conditioner are great.! But this is the worst

Smells good but too drying on my hair

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

The smell is great, but I found this shampoo way too drying on my hair. I also experienced somewhat of a coated feeling like with protein or silicone products which I didn't like. My scalp feels sore after using this, so definately NO repurchase!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »