très bon produit idéal pour cheveux 4c

Posted by 5370193043794461317 on Feb 22, 2016

Genialissime ! ! ! ! ! It's vert great product

Very good

Posted by 5701668373769030741 on Jan 23, 2016

Keeping my hair very soft and healthy. Since I have switch to organic products and since I start using this my hair are very soft healthy and beautiful. Just to say that I have curly and thick hair. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It doesn't stay too long however.

Very Good

Posted by 4920879561525720628 on Oct 12, 2015

Delivers what it says, I add a bit of oil in it since using it alone can sometimes be too dry for my 4b hair.

Great detangler didn't like it as a leave-in

Posted by 5676236043019521165 on Jul 24, 2015

This is definately a great detangler. But I need to dillute it a bit to make it work on my low porosity hair. As a leave-in it made my hair too soft and flat. I like this product a lot for both me and my childrens long hair, but I like the children version Tiny Twirls even better.

not what I expected...

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on May 10, 2015

I have long 2c, mediumm texture hair. I don´t usually use leave-in conditioner because they weigh my hair down, and this one is not an exception, my curls look great while drying,then when I scrunch out the crunch my hair is veeery soft and shiny but curls just disappear. i have tried to use minimun amount as a leave-in, but still it didn't work. Anyway, I like to use it as a rinse out conditioner because it is WONDERFULL as a detangler and I only need a little amount to detangle my hair and it also make my curls clump and pop. I also like to use it for 2nd and 3rd day as a styler aid (on dry hair), and make conditioner spray with it. The smell is nice and light. Probably I will repurchase because it is so versatile for me, although it doesn´t work for me as a leave-in. If you have very curly hair you should definitely try this as a leave-in, and you'll be amazed of how easy detangling can be.

Great product.

Posted by marlik on Apr 09, 2015

Does what it says. I have used it both as a light rinse-out and a leave-in. Great slip. Doesn't feel sticky or like it leaves a lot of residue. Pleasant smell.

Desenredante estupendo

Posted by Maruchi on Feb 16, 2015

Es estupendo, mis hijas tienen el pelo rizado a lo afro y se lo desenreda fenomenal, seguro que repito!

not deceived !

Posted by 5745104350702207754 on Jan 21, 2015

This product does well its job of moisturising my hair !

Bueno

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Jan 07, 2015

Tenía demasiadas expectativas... Está bien

Excellent detangler

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Dec 28, 2014

This is an excellent detangler and it smells very nice (fruity an coconut-y) if a bit synthetic. It's a bit drying for my hair though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »