Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Not that useful

Posted by Cecilisabeth From France on Jan 27, 2014

+: At first when I've used it I haven't see who it help to detangle. But after trying it diferently it has work. You need to use it on soaking wet hair just as soon as you get out of the shower, like that you can use less product. -: It do not make that much of difference... I mean, you can use a conditionner to detangle your hair, I don't see the utility of this product, personally, and I have 4B/C kinky/curly black afro hair. The only good things about it is that it's all natural, but it don't make my hair moisturise, I can't use it just like that, do not make it soft or anything and, it is so pricy for what it is! So I don't recommand it.

Pas en mettre bcp

Posted by 4945063168875962072 on Jul 30, 2013

Faut en mettre a petite dose sinon ça colle les cheveux