10% Off Orders Over $40!

Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave In / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2240535 on May 01, 2012

This product is fabulous.This tames and elongates my hair. I highly recommend it.

Coated hair, but not didn't find great

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 25, 2012

This coated my hair, but didn't like the feel of leaving it in hair. Didn't find it detangled great.

Pas mal...

Posted by 5233876842193890468 on Jun 27, 2013

Détend bien les boucles mais ne laisse pas un toucher très doux sur les cheveux.

I don't get the hype

Posted by 5739562969081726874 on Sep 30, 2014

I bought this leave in solely because of the rave reviews and I am disappointed. I don't have any problems (flakes, stickiness, etc) but it feels like I have no conditioner at all in my hair. I am 2/3 of the way through the bottle and with daily use my hair has become kind of stiff and straw like. My $1 Suave conditioner does a much better job. I'd say save your money for something else.