A good product for super-defined curls!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

Delicious gel!

Posted by 5124056969977616630 on Apr 01, 2015

Smells good enough to eat! Nice medium hold, and doesn't dry out your hair.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Posted by 5522296289906141997 on Jan 10, 2015

I am caucasian with 2C-3A thick hair. I love that this product is chemical free. It works well at leaving my hair shiny and frizz free. The only negative is that I feel like it leaves some build up.. But I love it nonetheless!

Does Exactly what says it will

Posted by 5009713619966133073 on Jan 04, 2015

This is a great gel for curly girls, I put it into my hair when it is wet and either let it naturally dry or use a blow dryer, once my hair is dry I scrunch it to release some of the hold of the gel. My hair is away soft after using this product. You do have to crunch your hair or it will remain looking wet and life less but have not found a product that works as good as Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I go through a pot every few months with my long curly hair.

KCCC

Posted by 5671611790925711628 on Oct 13, 2014

Love KCCC. I have curly hair that is fuzzy & I have found that gel controls it but normal gel leaves it crunchy with the amount I must use to control it. With KCCC I use minimal amounts, it smells devine, its natural & after using 3 jars so far, my hair is still controlled. I live in Australia & never hesitate to order from iHerb as it only takes 5 days at most to receive my order. Thanx :)

Great product.

Posted by 4798112678122250784 on May 06, 2014

Works great on my naturally curly hair! No flaking.

super

Posted by 4674777406674982098 on Jan 20, 2014

Top du top

Give hold and a very light curl definition

Posted by 4845724747369846748 on Dec 30, 2013

Good points are : a big quantity, good ingredients, and also just a little bit of product is necessary and the hair are less . Bad point is hair are slightly dried up so I have to moisturize them a lot before using this gel. My hair is not shiny with this.

Fantastic

Posted by 5306993633371601238 on Sep 01, 2013

I like this product.

good 😄

Posted by 4767554677376562920 on Aug 31, 2013

it's a very good product.my hair stays silky hair and well all day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »