Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

This is the one product that has worked for my curly hair! A little goes a long way, and it's an all natural product that doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super crispy.

A good product for super-defined curls!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5388584285117389143 on May 04, 2016

This product not only works amazingly on curls providing them with moisture, shine, bounciness, flexibility and a wonderful scent, but it is also all natural and cruelty free! Since using this my hair has felt healthier and smells fresh instead of full of chemicals. The product is very easy to use and you do not need much. I strongly recommend it for anyone with curly hair, this has been a hair styling changer!

Delicious gel!

Posted by 5124056969977616630 on Apr 01, 2015

Smells good enough to eat! Nice medium hold, and doesn't dry out your hair.

super

Posted by 4674777406674982098 on Jan 20, 2014

Top du top

KCCC

Posted by 5671611790925711628 on Oct 13, 2014

Love KCCC. I have curly hair that is fuzzy & I have found that gel controls it but normal gel leaves it crunchy with the amount I must use to control it. With KCCC I use minimal amounts, it smells devine, its natural & after using 3 jars so far, my hair is still controlled. I live in Australia & never hesitate to order from iHerb as it only takes 5 days at most to receive my order. Thanx :)

Does Exactly what says it will

Posted by 5009713619966133073 on Jan 04, 2015

This is a great gel for curly girls, I put it into my hair when it is wet and either let it naturally dry or use a blow dryer, once my hair is dry I scrunch it to release some of the hold of the gel. My hair is away soft after using this product. You do have to crunch your hair or it will remain looking wet and life less but have not found a product that works as good as Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I go through a pot every few months with my long curly hair.

Always keep this in stock.

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Sep 19, 2012