A good product for super-defined curls!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

This is the one product that has worked for my curly hair! A little goes a long way, and it's an all natural product that doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super crispy.

Always keep this in stock.

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Sep 19, 2012

This is the ultimate product for my 3a curly hair. Good price as well

Fantastic

Posted by 5306993633371601238 on Sep 01, 2013

I like this product.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3097073 on Dec 20, 2012

I really like the kinky curly. It work great for frizz, leaves hair soft and shiny, leaves me with defined hair yet soft hair (for days) and smells amazing. To bad that it's so expensive, but otherwise a fantastic product.

Definitely A Keeper

Posted by 5162922615272955059 on Jan 25, 2013

I love this styling gel...smells wonderful.

I'm in love with this product

Posted by Reviewer1476944 on May 10, 2013

It's a great curl definer and leaves my hair shiny, soft, and bouncy. my hair is kinky textured.

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5388584285117389143 on May 04, 2016

This product not only works amazingly on curls providing them with moisture, shine, bounciness, flexibility and a wonderful scent, but it is also all natural and cruelty free! Since using this my hair has felt healthier and smells fresh instead of full of chemicals. The product is very easy to use and you do not need much. I strongly recommend it for anyone with curly hair, this has been a hair styling changer!

Delicious gel!

Posted by 5124056969977616630 on Apr 01, 2015

Smells good enough to eat! Nice medium hold, and doesn't dry out your hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »