A good product for super-defined curls!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Oct 08, 2012

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

This is the one product that has worked for my curly hair! A little goes a long way, and it's an all natural product that doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super crispy.

Kinky curly

Posted by 5058100865577765176 on May 19, 2016

Nice in my hair. Where I live is hot and humid in Hk. Thus product last the day. I have to use generous amounts so can be me costly for daily use. Loosens curls when applied and doesn't dry out too much by the end of the day wet look has gone. Doesn't stop shrinkage in my 3c hair

Always keep this in stock.

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Sep 19, 2012

This is the ultimate product for my 3a curly hair. Good price as well

Changed my life!

Posted by 5225621874424584848 on Aug 01, 2016

Brilliant for taking volume out of bushy hair and creating defined curls. It also has no silicone etc - Halelujah! You need to follow the instructions but once you find what works for your curl type it's amazing. Can also use a VERY small amount to tame fly-aways / frizzies but this may not work for those with fine or less hair - I have a lot!

I'm in love with this product

Posted by Reviewer1476944 on May 10, 2013

It's a great curl definer and leaves my hair shiny, soft, and bouncy. my hair is kinky textured.

Awesome!

Posted by 5435551792042384603 on Oct 03, 2016

Awesome curls!

Fantastic

Posted by 5306993633371601238 on Sep 01, 2013

I like this product.

Delicious gel!

Posted by 5124056969977616630 on Apr 01, 2015

Smells good enough to eat! Nice medium hold, and doesn't dry out your hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »