Kinky-Curly, Original Curling Custard, Natural Styling Gel, 8 oz

not for us

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Mar 06, 2012

I believe those who compliment this product, but it just wasn't what we needed. This is a super strong styler, which gives you a strong fix with the wet look. Go for it if this is what you need, but if you prefer a soft on touch hair i would recommend Tiny Twirly Kids styler.

THE best gel/custard for curly hair.

Posted by RacerWife7 on Mar 02, 2012

I have 3b curls that I have 'treated right' for over 1.5 years now (no silicones, sulfates, or parabens). I have tried many, many different gels over the course of that time and KCCC is my #1 favorite. I do use a couple of others. But, this is my go-to product nearly every day. I, actually, prefer the larger size. But, the smaller 8 oz. jar travels better.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1825878 on Jul 07, 2012

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

Keep this in stock IHerb

Posted by Reviewer1672404 on Sep 19, 2012

Very happy with this. Great for my 3a curls. Leaves my curls like spirals . Good price as well

Addictive!

Posted by 5606477711379367861 on May 01, 2013

This gel doesn't just smell lovely, it works wonders for my curls! A little of it goes a long way - don't use too much or else it will weigh your curls down. It's addictive, no other gel gives me as bouncy and big curls as this product. It wasn't love at first sight though, so be patient and use the product in different ways before you decide on it.