Kinky-Curly, Original Curling Custard, Natural Styling Gel, 8 oz

not for us

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Mar 06, 2012

I believe those who compliment this product, but it just wasn't what we needed. This is a super strong styler, which gives you a strong fix with the wet look. Go for it if this is what you need, but if you prefer a soft on touch hair i would recommend Tiny Twirly Kids styler.

Awesome Product

Posted by 4976322917426477093 on Mar 09, 2013

I ordered this great product (not knowing I can get it at my local target :p ) and it really works. I washed my hair with the KK Come clean shampoo and then used their Knot Today leave-in. By following the directions, my curls was fabulous. I recommend to all naturals no matter what hair type you may be. I'm a 4a/4b and it worked for me.

Recomendable

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Feb 20, 2014

Para pelo muy rizado es super recomendable. Hay que ponerse poco producto porque si no acartona mucho, pero si le coges el punto da muchísimo brillo, fija sin apelmazar y ayuda a controlar el frizz. De momento es lo mejor que he probado para substituir la espuma clásica. Usando poco dura un montón. Huele como a coco o algo así aunque es difícil de definir y es una especie de gelatina transparente. Según mi opinión está destinada a pelo muy rizado y grueso, en pelo fino no sé si daría tan buenos resultados.

Soft shiny curls!

Posted by 4886016007146143207 on Oct 07, 2013

This product is awesome. I've used it over the Knot Today leave in, as well as a few others, and it always works well. It forms a nice gel cast over the hair while drying, and I've dried naturally and with a diffuser while using this. Once the hair is completely dry the stiffness seems to have gon away on its own, leaving my curls soft and just as I formed them when my hair was wet. The best part is that even though I have very thick mid-back length hair, I only need a small amount. The fact that it will last so long makes me more willing to repurchase it.

The grail

Posted by 4700340033491262041 on Jul 25, 2013

Naturally curly, type 3B, it is not difficult for me to have perfect curls on my shampoo day. But the next day... Just ugly. With this product I can have beautiful curls for 3 days!