Connie

Posted by 4896635731400067291 on Apr 25, 2016

I don't really like this custard. I do better with the conditioner.

Aparecen los rizos!

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

La verdad es que para mi pelo superfino, deshidratado, con muuuucho frizz y rizado va genial. La única pega es que depende de cómo te lo pongas queda algo acartonado pero se va al día siguiente. Su fórmula es muy buena porque no agrede para nada el cabello.

Definitely tames my frizz

Posted by 5300869203655201609 on Apr 07, 2016

Great product, has a lovely moisturising feeling on my hair. It smells amazing (like custard) but at the same time it feels a bit odd to have my hair smell like custard; I'm hoping no one else can smell it! You only need a tiny bit of product for it to be effective, so the tub has lasted me a long time.

Bon gel pour les cheveux

Posted by Lalyne69 on Apr 05, 2016

mais je le trouve trop cher et teste actuellement d'autres produit pour le remplacer. Par contre, c'est un très bon produit et le pot dure 1 an environ alors que je me lave les cheveux tous les 3 jours. Une quantité infime suffit alors que j'ai les cheveux au milieu du dos (de type 3 a)

My curls are happy!

Posted by 5686750250035490566 on Feb 15, 2016

I tried multiple hair styling products, and this one is one of my favourite. Since I am not a big fan of the wet look, I put a bit of the product on tips of my dry hair and it looks great! I would continue using it in the future.

love it

Posted by 5038044940238155727 on Jan 29, 2016

I love this curl gel it defines my curls and is 100% natural but caution not to use too much

Very good product

Posted by 5701668373769030741 on Jan 23, 2016

This product is really very good for its price and considering is an organic product. I have curly thick hair and is keeping my hair on shape and soft. Is not like a gel but it does really good work. The most important is that my hair are healthy and beautiful. For sure it worth a try. The only thing I don't like on this product is the smell but it doesn't stay too long.

One of the best styling products for curly hair I’ve ever used!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 16, 2015

I have dry and very curly hair (I must be 3c type, I’m not sure…) and this product works for me if I apply it adequately on previously detangled hair. After using it, my hair looks healthy and is very shiny, frizz free but crunchy and slightly sticky. It provides very strong hold and a little moisture. I like the perfect and natural composition, the consistency which is like a jelly and the absolutely yummy smell (smells like a cake, in fact, this is one of the most pleasant smells I’ve ever noticed). In my case, it works better with a leave in to prevent knotty ends (it is not slippery enough for my hair type). Tengo el pelo seco y muy rizado (debo ser tipo 3c aunque no lo sé con seguridad) y este producto me funciona si lo aplico sobre pelo previamente desenredado. Después de usarlo, mi pelo se ve sano, muy brillante, sin encrespamiento pero también algo pegajoso y acartonado. Proporciona una fijación muy fuerte y una hidratación moderada. Me gustan la composición natural, la consistencia tipo gelatina y el olor absolutamente delicioso (huele a pasteles o tartas). En mi caso, funciona mejor con un leave in para prevenir nudos en las puntas (por sí sólo no desenreda lo suficiente para mi pelo).

Kinky-Curly

Posted by 5609430080238733805 on Dec 12, 2015

Curling custard is nice to use but little disappointed with result as it didnt produce the curls promised.

Non-toxic styling

Posted by 5587475435298870510 on Oct 01, 2015

I have very sensitive scalp but it wasn't easy to find a styling product without harmful chemicals. Finally I found this on iHerb. Although I have straight hair, this product still does the job of making my hair look a bit fuller and healthier. It can't give you the look that chemical spray or gel can, but I'm satisfied with this product because it doesn't irritate my scalp and skin and does a fair job.