Preserved with phenoxyethanol

Posted by Reviewer2485398 on Jan 14, 2013

I would like to be able to give this product a proper review, but it does not list the preservative. When I received my order I learned through the odor of phenoxyethanol and from another source that this is their preservative. This preservative makes my skin itchy and I would not have bough the product if it were listed on the ingredients as it should be. If large amounts of glycerin make your hair look wet or stringy, this product will do the same.

Buen activador de rizos

Posted by 4831519005921641523 on Aug 05, 2014

El producto sorprende mucho ya que en principio tiene aspecto de gomina pero no acartona los rizos en absoluto, al contrario los modela muy bien y los deja muy suaves

¡ESTUPENDO!

Posted by 5267457864281403045 on Sep 21, 2014

Es un producto realmente eficaz para reactivar los rizos. Lo utilizo al día siguiente de lavarlo, cuando el rizo está menos definido y cuando tiene frizz. Es realmente bueno. deja el rizo marcado pero muy natural. Lo recomiendo.

Works perfectly

Posted by 5759504094083615462 on Jan 01, 2016

I'm a 2C-3A curly girl living in a hard water city and I love this product. It does leave my hear a bit crunchy but nothing than a crunch won't move away. I don't use it regurlarly, when I don't use Spiral Sprits I use The Incredible Curls from Jane Carter. Will purchase again when finish this bottle.

Nice for styling.

Posted by MissEC on May 11, 2014

Thought this would soften my hair but it didn't; however, it is a very good styling product; dries quite quickly with no white residue.

good

Posted by 5344330911426459741 on Sep 23, 2013

transparent ne laisse donc pas de résidu, par contre l'odeur moyen

Nice aroma

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Oct 13, 2012

Great product for curly hair, great aroma too!

don't know would i buy this again

Posted by Reviewer2183397 on Feb 23, 2012

i think it's okay. not bad but not the best (:

not sure what its for

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on May 27, 2013

i was unsure what this product would do for my hair before buying. i never found any way to actually use it. tried it to revive second day hair, was totally ok, but i might as well have used water. trying to downsize my hair rutine, i realized i dont need this product. so, totally decent product, but doesnt suit my needs. the consistency is serum-like.

Me espera otra cosa

Posted by 5352110989470107358 on Mar 05, 2015

No me gusta la textura gelatinosa y cada vez que lo uso, el pelo me queda diferente, le dare mas oportunidades a ver que tal....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »