I stopped using because companies cannot track where palm oil comes from.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 on Jan 30, 2013

This contains palm oil and the company that regulates where the palm oil is sourced is considered unreliable. So companies cannot know where their palm oil is sourced even though they make the claim. This is important because palm oil production is driving orangutans to extinction. So I switched to Kiss My Face olive oil soap, which I ended up liking better anyway.

wonderful smell

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012

This soap has a great natural smell and foams really well, even better than products with synthetic foaming agents such as sodium laureth sulfate. I like that it has a minimum of ingredients and the price is affordable.

kirkks original coco castile soap

Posted by Reviewer2107866 on Apr 12, 2010

Totally love this product, cannot buy here in Australia.Have given a cake to a friend to try so we will no doubt be ordering more.Purchased from a drug store while on hols in Hawaii in Nov 2009 and fell in love with it. I have relly dry skin and this is the first bar of soap I have been able to use without my skin itching

So Pure

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jun 07, 2010

After trying many different natural-type soaps, I have settled on the purest of them all, Kirk's Castile. The lather is unbelievably creamy, and it makes your skin feel great. iHerb's price is really good, too.

About the purest, most hypoallergenic soap widely available

Posted by Reviewer2755762 on Aug 01, 2010

This is still about the purest, least bothersome bar soap that can be inexpensively purchased in this country in significant quantities on a regular basis. It has the most basic mild "soap" smell you're likely to encounter anywhere. Do not confuse the Kirk's brand of castile soap with that made by Caswell-Massey; the latter is much more expensive and is just not the same. Unfortunately these 4 oz. bars don't last very long (especially if you shower frequently as I do), but when you consider how natural the ingredients are, it really makes you wonder about the type of chemicals they use in store-bought bar soap that lasts twice as long or longer.

Buy more save more!!

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Let me tell you my history with this precious white soapy thing. It is just incredible. I use it for everything even to dish washing. I can't live without it. It is the ONLY soap without **** carcinogenic chemicals I've found. AMAZING!

Kirk's coco soap

Posted by karishma on Nov 16, 2012

Very pleased with this soap.

******Mild, moisturizing, and long lasting!

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

I ordered the single bar when it was on special for $1-I didn't expect much. In the winter, I have increasing problems with dry skin. It not only gets dry, but itches as well. I have been using Kirk's soap and have noticed that my skin is less dry. Also, the bar does not get soft and gooey. It lasts for a long time and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh-no soapy residue. There is no real fragrance, but it has a pleasant, neutral scent. I have recently re-ordered the 3 pack. I'm ready for the winter!!

gentle on skin

Posted by kanaca on Sep 03, 2013

Great lather, stays firm in a soggy shower room. Also strong enough to help keep foot fungus at bay, when using overly "gentle" soap from the co-op on the rest of my body. But Kirk's is gentle enough to use every day, everywhere.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2358529 on Dec 20, 2011

I have been trying to buy a soap free with dyes, franrances, various things that I don't want on my body when my desire is to be clean. This soap is one that I hope to have around me for years to come. It feels moist, cleans and smells great. The entire family loves it!