I LOVE this product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016

This soap is so gentle on your skin, but yet it gets you clean. It is especially nice to use in winter when your skin is already drier than usual. This soap doesn't seem to leave your skin feeling all tacky either like some soaps do. It seems to rinse off better. I really like that this soap is all natural and so gentle that you could even use it on a baby. I think this soap has been around for about 100 years and there is a reason for that. It works!

Great natural soap for sensitive skin

Posted by 5487945423667003101 on Mar 20, 2016

My husband has sensitive skin. this soap is great. natural. Great suds, and light natural scent.

I love this soap

Posted by 5010534547556864408 on Mar 19, 2016

I have a very itchy and sensitive skin. I ordered this soap because it comtained very few ingredients which is always a good thing. I love how it cleanses my skin and leaves a very clean feel to it. It is a little drying and I have to apply lotion right after taking a shower to protect my skin. If I do not apply lotion or cream my skin start itching. The soap itself is great. It is just very drying so I need to use lotion afterwards. I still love it and will buy it again.

Wonderful soap, have been using this for many years, and it's still as good as ever and long-lasting too.

Posted by 5154358382828497028 on Jan 17, 2016

This soap is superb for all skin types and I've been using it for many years. It's gentle, effective, simple, economical, and has no harsh chemicals. It very good for the skin in general and for the face in particular. No animal cruelty and no animal byproducts, and free of all the bad stuff--read the label! See the Leaping Bunny ;-)

Not for everyone

Posted by SpeakOut on Dec 14, 2015

I haven't sensitive skin and i found the soap very good with light nice smell. My skin really velvet after use. But after second wash my husband's skin is peel off. It's strange but it's truth.

Kirk's original coco castile bar soap

Posted by 5161816253217699560 on Dec 12, 2015

Great ingredients, but I find it dries out my skin. My sister loves in though!

It Lathers Real Goooood

Posted by Reviewer3023221 on Sep 29, 2015

If you like lather you'll love this soap! Unfortunately they are only 4oz. so don't last long.

Bad smell

Posted by 5297812020335296586 on Sep 24, 2015

Good lather, bad smell

okay

Posted by Jilldbean on Sep 18, 2015

I liked this soap a lot at first but after a while I felt like it didn't get me clean so I stopped using it.

Awesome soap

Posted by 5536955471294401702 on Sep 15, 2015

Perfect for people with allergies. Very soft.