Surprised & Happy About My Purchase

Posted by 5185803045346012012 on Apr 30, 2016

I am a first time buyer of Kirk's OG Fragrance Free Coco Castile Bar Soap 4oz (bought it on the 18th of April 2016). As someone who has only recently in my life time had to deal with backne, acne on my arms and heat bumps. A friend told me about this product and I have to say, after several uses my backne. arm acne, and heat bumps have reduced in size and are going away after each use. This soap lathers very well and doesnt dry quickly which I love. I made sure to cut the soap into quarter sizes so I only use 1/4 of the bar. After reading reviews on how mushy the soap can get after several uses I wanted to make the bar last longer which is why I only use 1/4 of the bar at a time. This bar of soap is unscented and I have to agree, it does leave my skin very dry. Use a good moisturizer afterward and you will be alright. Have not used this on my face as I am acne prone but will continue to use this product on my arms and back. If this bar continues to work I will keep buying this product in the near future. Thanks iHerb for offering this bar for the great price! 4/5, would have been a 5 if it didnt leave my skin so dry.

Great for cleaning your makeup brushes

Posted by 5501314847883321477 on Apr 08, 2016

I've been cleaning my makeup brushes with this bar soap for years and I keep repurchasing it. It gets rid of all the dirt without drying the bristles or your hands out. Plus, it lasts for quite a long time. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't remove all the stains on my sponges and I usually need to add a little oil to get rid of them.

Bueno

Posted by Nevelline on Mar 20, 2016

Es un buen jabón, lo compré para limpiar mis brochas. Pensé que sería como cualquier otro limpiador, pero es mucho mejor de lo que esperaba. Las deja limpias, suaves y en buen estado.

Good Laundry Soap Bar

Posted by chungfai on Feb 29, 2016

Simple ingredients and get the job done.

I love it

Posted by 5219571874473907893 on Feb 21, 2016

I prefer the frangance free one as a base for my homemade liquid face cleanser.

Works well, but don't melt it.

Posted by jellybellyup on Feb 17, 2016

I bought this hoping it would melt well in an attempt to make my own sugar scrub soap. It didn't hold together well. I still got a soapy sugar scrub which left my skin feeling soft and healthy, so the actual product as intended works great.

soft and gentle

Posted by 5407507132661655598 on Jan 21, 2016

It's great to have a soap that's gentle on sensitive skin. It has a nice texture as well. You do need to limit how wet the bar gets as it dissolves very easily.

I like it so much!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 05, 2015

This soap is natural, fragrance free and gentle enough for sensitive skin. It lathers easily and leaves skin feeling clean, comfortable and itch-free. I highly appreciate the few and pure ingredients.

Great Soap for the hair and body

Posted by 5752351937875989650 on Nov 14, 2015

I like to sue soap for my hair since organic shampoo usually doesn't lather well. This lathers really well and there is no residual on the hair after wash. I tried a lot of different soaps from iHerb and so far this is the best one and I just ordered 10 more this time.

Genial para las brochas

Posted by LunaGa on Oct 26, 2015

Limpia muy bien las brochas, más rápido y con menos agua que con otros jabones.