Contains palm oil which is hurting orangutans.

Posted by Reviewer3255124 on Jan 24, 2013

I used to use this until I found out there is palm oil in their 'vegetable oil' ingredient. Production of palm oil is driving orangutans to extinction. (A little ironic considering I was using this because it's vegan and cruelty-free) I found an olive oil soap that I'm using instead that doesn't contain palm oil. (Also, I think "sustainable" palm oil is a green washing term. Companies have no way of actually knowing where their palm oil is sourced as the agency that regulates this is considered unreliable.)

Ok for hands, not for body

Posted by Reviewer1165528 on Jul 11, 2011

Dries sensitive skin. Washing only hands with it.

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 31, 2010

I use this on my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I need a face soap that cleans well but doesn't irritate. Well this is fantastic. Doesn't dry me out, but cleans very well and is super gentle. Will buy again.

Great basic soap

Posted by Reviewer2535797 on Apr 25, 2010

lathers well, rinses clean, no perfume, and safe ingredients. excellent

the best

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Nov 23, 2009

this is by far the best and most gentlest soap I've ever used. Great for the whole family, including those with skin conditions.

SQUEAKY CLEAN!!

Posted by Reviewer3117934 on Aug 22, 2010

No fragrance to bother fragrance/chemical sensitivities. Also, a really great clean. Can be a little drying to the skin, but when you really want to cut the 'grime', this is the one!

drying

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 01, 2011

Oh dear~~~ This soap dries my skin badly. I tried it on my hair and now it is the 6th day since I threw it away, my hair is still recovering : ( But I still thank Kirk as from the trial I know castile soap is not for me. I'll stick with shea butter from now on.

Kirk's Castile Bar Soap

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

I use it for washing my hands and I find it to be extremely drying. Makes my skin dry and flaky. This soap wears out very quickly.

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

Posted by Reviewer3161750 on Jan 14, 2013

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

Recomendadisimo

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Me ha encantado para limpiar las brochas, aunque también he de decir que en realidad todos los jabones de coco me funcionan igual de bien para ello. Sobre el aspecto de que sea fragance free, a decir verdad la version normal tampoco es que tenga demasiado olor, de hecho al mojar estos jabones me huelen como cualquier otro. Para más información, tienes este y otros tantos productos en mi blog.