See Price in Cart!

• This item is discontinued and being replaced by KIM-02110.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Mar 12, 2013

Idebenone is a synthetic form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10). Thus, it has the multiple benefits of CoQ10 (for the heart, the blood pressure etc) and also it is a memory booster. It helps on memory and may prevent Alzheimer's disease. There are many studies about its beneficial role on memory and generaly on cognitive function. It is very safe.

idebenone for president

Posted by Reviewer1622753 on Nov 12, 2012

nice stuff for old man like me i brought more for my girlfriend she has optic neuropathy helped her alot i brought for energy, gum disease, and skin aging wanted this for years but it was too expensive until last five years idebenone is very good with pain medications withdrawals. check out google scholar for followups. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idebenone rememember idebenone started out as an ophan drug but nobody wanted to patented. now sold as an vitamin.

Helps my EYES. Removes eyestrain.

Posted by danarm on Oct 28, 2013

Idebenone helps my EYES by removing EYESTRAIN. I am a software developer working on the computer all day, and eyestrain is a big problem for me.

Idebenone

Posted by 5464534988760300157 on Apr 01, 2014

I love this, it has helped my heart so much, my Doctor is amased at how much my heart has improved, and as a bonus it has rebult my optic nerve so I can see better, and my eye doctor is looking into this : ) when I took it to my neurologist and showed him the bottle he jumped on the internet and looked it up and said I have many patients who need this! Well I needed it, it rebult my heart when only one half of it worked, I will "never" stop taking this it is a life saver!

Idebenone

Posted by Reviewer2088688 on Jan 07, 2012

Thanks for the fast shipping...

Good buy

Posted by 5093328994255210659 on Mar 18, 2013

good price and value for money but unfortunately we had to pay import tax to get my parcel into the UK! So made it quite pricey but no fault of iherb.com

Better than coq10

Posted by 4968456644005386441 on Mar 30, 2014

Idebenone is a concentrated form of coq10. Kirkman is a reputable company. Very good for your heart and at a good price

good antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1763978 on Aug 06, 2014

good but more affordable elsewhere