New To iHerb?

Kirkman Labs, Vitamin D-3, 1000 IU, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

For the first time - no headaches

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 20, 2014

Huge thank you to Reviewer-1-9-9-0-2-2-6 from Michigan for noting that this vit D caused no issues re their sensitivities - while it's derived from lanolin, I decided to try it based on that review. I've tried different brands of vit D derived from both fish liver oil and lanolin, yet haven't been able to find a vit D that didn't give me awful headaches - except the sun - until now. Every other form of vit D I've tried resulted in the same awful headaches, though I desperately needed vit D and as we all know, getting enough sunshine may be problematic. So I was pleasantly surprised to find this one didn't cause headaches - at all. Which annoys me - what is it about those other brands? The impurities? The fillers? Why can't they stop using them?! I know from trial/error that most cap/tab fillers cause me to wheeze, so buy pure powders where available. However, that's not always an option. So as per Reviewer-1-9-9-0-2-2-6 - thank gosh for this vit D and I hope they never stop making it/selling it here. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Finally a vitamin D product I can use!

Posted by Reviewer1990226 on Mar 23, 2013

I hope they never stop making this product! For years I tried to find a vtamin D supplement that I could tolerate. I tried every brand and every type and formula but could not tolerate them due to my sensitivities. The Kirkman Labs formula has been a lifesaver! I have no problems taking this product at all. I was very vitamin D deficient. I don't know what I would do without this product! And I'm so glad iHerb now carries it.

Excellent product. Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2266986 on Jan 30, 2014

We have been using these mineral supplements for my daughter who has autism for almost 5 years now and they make a tremendous change in her overall well being (as she is on a GF/CF diet and often on a candida one that strips her of all fruit and some veggies, too). Kirkman products are great because they offer supplements that are free of all the items that can cause intolerances.

good

Posted by Reviewer2954788 on Dec 11, 2011

good