A nice toner, slightly drying

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on Jan 20, 2016

This is a great natural toner. The scent is pleasant and it easily cleans any residue left on my skin after cleansing. Definitely plan on moisturizing afterward, as it leaves the skin feeling dry.

Smells Like Hairspray!

Posted by naturallabeauty on Jan 13, 2016

Definitely not for anyone sensitive to scents. The scent is cloying and reminiscent of perfumey hairspray. I ended up giving it away after only a few uses, so I can't speak to how well it worked otherwise.

Posted by 5626176397202330021 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this one!

I just love this toner ***

Posted by LadyAly on Sep 16, 2014

Good packaging, great product. Easily lifts away all the days dirt & impurities. smells fresh, feels clean... I have just ordered Kiss my face, exfoliating face wash, cant wait to use these together for a more thorough clean (I will review that product after I have used it but the toner.. I JUST LOVE IT!)

Works good, smells awesome, great spray!

Posted by 5433796426015585807 on Dec 10, 2013

I love the spray function and the smell, oh I could just smell this bottle all day! It's also very good on my skin (I guess it's normal/a little dry around the nose). A really good toner, will buy again!

Great!

Posted by Flicka on May 01, 2013

Lovely and refreshing. I like the scent. Use it after washing my face as a toner and in the office as a refreshing mist during work.

genial!! Buen tono

Posted by iherbaddictblogspot on Sep 18, 2012

Agradable olor, pero no he notado mas cambio en mi piel, solo que necesito menos hidratante que de costumbre EDITO: tras usarlo mas tiempo me he dado cuenta que mi piel tiene otra luminosidad, esta como mas hidratada. Lo volvere a comprar seguro

Posted by Reviewer3148775 on Apr 02, 2012

I like it very much. I`m going to buy again.

OK toner

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Oct 07, 2011

Toner has a mild scent, the skin is not burning after using it. I wish it did not have a spray function; I do not like spraying my face or pad.

Ok, but not the best.

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Oct 02, 2011

This is one ok product, but I will keep on surching for some better ones.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »