Soothing but ineffective

Posted by 4681498270178112019 on Aug 02, 2015

This gel felt soothing but unfortunately that's all it did for me. It feels comforting when first applied but using it every morning and evening has not improved existing redness or pimples, hasn't shrunk them down. reduced the amount or prevented any from showing up. This product has done nothing to improve the look of my skin. It's also very runny so you can't use it for spot treatment very well.

effective

Posted by 5072599354262438237 on Jul 10, 2015

very effective yet gentle on skin. you will feel slightly tight on the skin but its much better than the over the counter chemical which dried up your skin and the skin will eventualyl peeled off. this one works fine for me and my hubby.

Very effective pimple cream

Posted by PatWong on May 23, 2014

This is the most effective pimple cream I've ever used. It smells so natural and goes a long way. Acne immediately dries up after 2 days or so.

kiss my face

Posted by 5186881868262512660 on Apr 25, 2014

I love that this is made from all natural ingredients. I can't comment on it's effectiveness yet as I haven't used it consistently. I have oily yet dehydrated skin and I found this gel to be a little drying but this is easily overcome by extra moisturiser. Smells pepperminty and refreshing.

Effective

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on Apr 01, 2014

Gentle formula. Skin tightens but doesn't burn.

Good natural product

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 04, 2014

Great ingredients, doesn't work for me under makeup. Tends to form a gel film on the face. Good at night, though.

Very effective for pimples and acne

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 25, 2013

This acne gel is one of the best I have tried and it is not drying which is a plus point. Whenever I have a pimple or I feel an acne coming up I will put the gel directly on the spot a few times a day after washing my face and the pimple or acne will become smaller. Previous products I have used tend to make my skin peel. There is a very strong smell of tea tree essential oil which is fine as I don't mind it at all.

We hope..

Posted by Reviewer3045956 on Nov 28, 2011

this will help with my sons acne. It smells nice and gives a cold feeling on the skin.

effective

Posted by Reviewer1176122 on Jun 21, 2011

effective without drying out my skin

Not just a pretty face ;)

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Mar 24, 2011

I bought this gel to use for the occasional blemish, but have found that the essential oils have such a strong effect that they are calming, as well as soothing for headaches and sinus trouble. I even put a little on my son to help him sleep peacefully at night.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »