OK

Posted by 5273078121804690492 on Apr 07, 2016

Ok serum, smells fresh and is quite sticky on the skin. Haven't seen dramatic or noticeable results from continued use.

Wonderful Texture

Posted by 4921695483164588678 on Mar 19, 2016

Very strong Vit. C favor, not greasy at all. I brought it for freakle but it doesn't work. But the texture is wonderful if just to take it as a moisturizing serum. Easy to spread liquid-like gel. Fit those lazy guy like me. Good for spring and summer use!

Vtt c serum

Posted by 5747043112664867952 on Dec 31, 2015

Love this.One drop at night is all I use.Soaks in well,non sticky and full of goodness.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3078420 on May 14, 2014

Soaks in well, but does tend to "pill" if you put it under makeup. Perhaps it's better for evening use...

Kiss My Face ,C The Change ,Ester C Serum

Posted by Reviewer2885590 on Apr 15, 2014

I love this cream as it is so light, and you only need a small amount to cover your entire face. It's lasts what seems like forever.

Good effect still there`s a "but"

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Jan 18, 2014

When I started using this serum I could really see the change after two or three days, my skin was getting brighter. Still I don`t like the way it looks on my face, gets pretty greasy even though my skin usually behaves very well, so now I use it only in the evening. Anyway, it`s a good product for a reasonable price, it actually works. Btw, I`ve contacted KMF, they say that the date on the tube is a production date and it has a two year shelf life from that day.

Chantelle

Posted by 4813244309822943478 on Dec 30, 2013

This serum is really lovely to use and feels nice on. I've noticed that the pigment on my face has reduced and my skin has smoothed out a little. I will be purchasing this again.

Deja la piel sedosa

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013

Me gusta deja la piel sedosa, pero le doy 4 estrellas porque deja un poquito de brillo. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.

nothing too special

Posted by peachy on Jul 03, 2013

It's a nice serum for night time, but I didn't find that it did anything special for my skin.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Oct 14, 2012

I've been using Ester C serum morning and night for a couple months. I really like how it feels. I often just use the serum in the morning and skip the face creme. It smells very nice...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »