10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Kiss My Face, Early to Bed, Calming Bath & Shower Gel, Clove & Ylang Ylang, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Beautiful fragrance!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Dec 07, 2009

I use this body wash as a treat after my workouts. It has such a relaxing, yet gorgeous scent and it cleanses without drying out my skin.

smells great

Posted by Reviewer2777487 on Jul 16, 2010

it's nice, light shower gell. made my skin smooth. its smell is perfect. I definitely recommend it

Nice shower gel

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Oct 05, 2010

I bought it because the description of the smell - and it smells ok - natural, with emphasize on the spicy oils (esp clove) - I was hoping the neroli was more outstanding as I love neroli. But a nice gel. I would say it´s very unisex.

Refreshing & Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Jun 30, 2011

This shower gel smells and feels good after a hard day of work. Makes you feel extra clean and relaxed. Would buy again.

Great shower gel, healthy and smells good.

Posted by amylynphoto on Sep 05, 2012

I love that this shower gel feel and smells great while missing any of the long list of harmful ingredients most shampoos and shower gels contain. I do wish it smelled a little more like ylang ylang and a little less like clove, but I really enjoy it. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »