Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2814214 on Jan 26, 2009

I am 58 years old and enjoy using Kiss My Face Eyewitness. It is smooth and light, leaving no residue. I have minimal wrinkles around my eyes. I also use it on my forehead and in the crease from my nose to my lips. This product as well as Kiss My Face Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer are the first facial products I have used that do NOT give my periodic little itches on my face. NO itching... no parabens. Great products.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1153879 on Feb 02, 2010

I love this eye cream!! It doesn't fade dark circles or erase wrinkles but it's moisturizing without being too thick or gooping up under powder foundation. When I ran out and didn't use it for about a month I saw a few fine lines start to creap in until I bought and started using this again...the start of those thankfully faded away so now I won't be without this at all!!

Best natural eye cream I have used

Posted by Reviewer2900888 on Aug 31, 2012

I have tried several natural eye creams, but this is the best I have used. No, my dark circles have not been eliminated, but I have given up on the dream that there is an eye cream out there that will ever do that. This eye cream moisturizes my eyes, contains natural ingredients, and works just as well if not better than better known brands.

good

Posted by 5264785946322773052 on Apr 03, 2014

eye cream is very important, tory burch wallet

very good

Posted by Reviewer1009245 on Jan 22, 2013

kiss my face,it's good for eyes,feel nice!

the perfect moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2307435 on Jun 08, 2009

I love this how this cream glides on and doesn't leave a greasy feel. According to another web site that judges products by purity and toxic chemical content, this cream is a winner, with natural ingredients, and nothing to harm your skin. I gives me peace of mind putting it on a delicate area.

pure and good

Posted by Skybeam on Nov 11, 2012

Matches my skin, moisturizes nicely. Can't see a difference in fine lines.

No Results Yet

Posted by Reviewer3177524 on Feb 07, 2010

Not very excited about this eye cream. If I use it at night, I wake up and my eyes are extremely puffy. During the day, my eyes tear up. That's the only results I'm getting.

good```

Posted by Reviewer2561065 on Apr 03, 2010

great product

using for the year!

Posted by Reviewer2321760 on Dec 10, 2009

I was looking for eye cream for years and this one is working very good on wrinkles!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »