Kiss My Face, Eyewitness, Eye Repair Creme, .5 fl oz (14 ml)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2814214 From Ohio on Jan 26, 2009

I am 58 years old and enjoy using Kiss My Face Eyewitness. It is smooth and light, leaving no residue. I have minimal wrinkles around my eyes. I also use it on my forehead and in the crease from my nose to my lips. This product as well as Kiss My Face Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer are the first facial products I have used that do NOT give my periodic little itches on my face. NO itching... no parabens. Great products.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1153879 From Kentucky on Feb 02, 2010

I love this eye cream!! It doesn't fade dark circles or erase wrinkles but it's moisturizing without being too thick or gooping up under powder foundation. When I ran out and didn't use it for about a month I saw a few fine lines start to creap in until I bought and started using this again...the start of those thankfully faded away so now I won't be without this at all!!

the perfect moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2307435 From Arizona on Jun 08, 2009

I love this how this cream glides on and doesn't leave a greasy feel. According to another web site that judges products by purity and toxic chemical content, this cream is a winner, with natural ingredients, and nothing to harm your skin. I gives me peace of mind putting it on a delicate area.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1009245 From China on Jan 22, 2013

kiss my face,it's good for eyes,feel nice!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 From Hong Kong on Sep 19, 2013

At the very first two months, I could not see any difference of my eye's wrinkles. But when I keep using this eye cream, I found my eyes' wrinkles was reducing. It really works, very satisfied.