Do not really protect . Так себе.

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Oct 20, 2014

Pros: Light weight, easy to apply, nice smell, good absorption Contras: do not protect from sun in a way as supposed to be (comparing with 50 SPF products from Dr.Fisher, Avene, L'Oreal, Payot, etc.). It didn't protect from pigmentation even my olive tone skin , with 30 min. average outdoor time. 3 of 5. Может ингридиенты более здоровые, чем цинк и тяжелые металлы которые используют в обычных косметических продуктах с защитой от солнца. Но от пигментации это безвредное средство не очень спасает. На троечку.

Ok SPF, but kinda thick

Posted by odalol on Jul 22, 2015

This sunscreen is pretty thick and it isn't easily absorbed, so it leaves a slight white cast on your face. It also contains skin irritants (like lavender). But it works ok for me as long as I give it time to settle before I put on my makeup. I have acne prone skin, though and don't think this sunscreen is making my skin any better - I break out from time to time, but I can't be sure if this SPF causes it. The SPF 30 face factor from Kiss My Face is supposed to be better, with safer ingredients.

I don't like the smell

Posted by 5178647524022166504 on Sep 24, 2013

It's ok, although I got tanned while wearing it.

Good

Posted by 5215852061676728685 on Aug 01, 2014

This product is good auque leave some residue on the skin