Difficult lid to open

Posted by Reviewer1271162 on Sep 29, 2014

I buy this because I can't find any similar product with fluoride that is not too spicy for kids. However the green lid drives me crazy, it's very hard to open and breaks off. So we unscrew it every time. Since this is a product for kids it should be easy to open!

it must taste good...

Posted by Reviewer2153399 on Aug 02, 2010

... since our son just wants to suck it off the toothbrush instead of brush with it. Yes, it has flouride, but no other colorings/flavors/fillers. We use an ittybitty amount, so this tube has lasted well over a year. I should start using it up myself before it expires!

Great monofluoride toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Jun 14, 2012

My girls love it. I feel that it is made with better ingredients than mainstream kids toothpastes

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Aug 01, 2012

not bad....the kids like it..not LOVE it...but use it and dont complain.

Great taste

Posted by 4970366523352604365 on Sep 28, 2016

My kids love it. Have been using this for 3 years +. Felt much safer to give them natural products then your every day counter product for the little ones. They love this favor most, tried 5 other brands or so, but this is the only one they keep coming back to. Only down side is, is it is watery, and I wish they can change the design of the cap, so it doesn't break often, and seeming a lot of wastage, it is hardly a paste, more of a water gel, so, it will have a lot of product on the cap everytime you open it. Would be better if the product could be opened from top.