Really good

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 12, 2011

I've been using this for years, it's a great product. I had tried many different health food store deodorants before this one and none were good-then I found Kiss My Face,it works and I live in Florida and the summers here are boiling! My husband uses the unscented version and really likes it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1575678 on Nov 14, 2011

very good. the smell is not strong. love it. planning to buy it again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Aug 11, 2011

Works just as well as other liquid rock types. Lavender scent is mild and noticeable only when you first apply it. Will buy again.

Smells so fresh and does not burn the skin!

Posted by forestcall on Jan 13, 2010

This is a wonderful product! I love the way it does not burn my skin and keeps me smelling fresh!

Keeps my dry

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on May 08, 2008

I originally switched to Kiss My Face to avoid aluminum. Now it use it because it keeps my dry in the Florida sun and is never irritating even right after shaving.

It works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Apr 25, 2014

In one sentence: it works!!! I tried tons of natural deodorants, even the homemade recipe with baking soda+coconut oil (too iritating after a while). But this one, I'm on my 4th bottle and I LOVE it. It works well, does not stain clothes, does not smells awkward, and I do not smell a tiny bit even by next morning. It actually works better than any chemical drugstore antiperspirant I ever tried. I love the fact that it does not get my clothes to smell either. I even bought some for family and friends!

Best deodorant I ever used. Recommend !!!

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

It's one is the best deodorant I ever used. Works and stop the odor. Don't irritate my sensitive skin. Also like that on Aluminum Chlorohydrate. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on May 13, 2008

Works and is gentle on sensitive skin.

Great deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jun 03, 2008

I absolutely love this Kiss My Face deodorant, it smells wonderful and is free of harmful chemicals such as aluminum. Is also very effective.

A deodorant that really works

Posted by Reviewer2402229 on Sep 28, 2008

Finally a deodorant that really does the job!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »