Fūui, kaut kas briesmīgi smirdīgs. This is worst smell ever smelld!

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Jan 07, 2013

Ko tik smirdīgu neesmu ostījusi. Vecu puvušu kļavu lapu smirdoņa apvienojumā ar kampareļļas smaku, nedaudz velk uz terpentīna pusi. Stinks like rotten maple leaves and camphor spirt with terpentin. This certainly would never, ever anyone do not recommend to buy!

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1693037 on Mar 04, 2013

I don't know about the efficiency of the deodorant, because I coudn't use it. The smell was so strong and intense, and could be smelled through my clothes. Not boyfriend approved.

Strong smell

Posted by 4871716293960670558 on Nov 06, 2013

Smells like bug spray. Yuck.

smells really weird

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Feb 25, 2014

i really did not like the smell of this. smells almost rotten. but it's simply the way patchouli smells, I've smelt the same after showering with a shampo with it in. but this freaks me out so I won't use this too much

smells terrible and doesn't stop the odour!

Posted by 4994210477759800270 on Apr 21, 2014

Very disappointed as it doesn't work as it promised. I can't stand the smells... it's so strong and terrible.

How could they make something so horrible?

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 26, 2016

I can't comment about the quality since the smell was so awful I didn't use it. Smells just like wall paint, with no trace of patchouli. I had other people smell it and they agreed it was BAD. I am surprised there aren't more comments about this. This is going into the trash. Would give it zero stars if possible.

don't buy

Posted by Reviewer2456895 on May 28, 2012

The product came in a bottle that would not work. It appeared that the roller ball had stuck to the cap somehow and we could not figure how to make it work. Too much bother to return; but I won't buy this again.