Kiss My Face Liquid Rock - Peaceful but messy!

Posted by Reviewer2679543 on Sep 28, 2009

Package leaked in side baggy. Last supplier sent the same amount of ordered products (6) original package with no leaking. You package leaked in side the large baggy and other bottles needed to be wiped down, and labels were messy. Good Value, Better shipping please!

Works

Posted by Reviewer3127802 on Jul 06, 2012

It really works but smells terible

Not bad product.

Posted by 4750242317348006500 on Apr 05, 2014

Not bad but I don't like it. the smell is good but it doesn't last for a long time.

smells good, and it works but...

Posted by jasminem on Dec 18, 2014

contrary to what a few others said, i found the scent of the patchouli pleasant and not too strong. it actually works -- lasts all day. i happily used it for a week, and then my underarms began to itch. i stopped using the deodorant and the itching stopped. bummer.

Works Great

Posted by 4839560795372865179 on Jan 13, 2015

Works all day. It didn't let me down in the dry West Australian heat. Fragrance is great if you like musk.

Make sure you love patchouli before ordering...

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

The patchouli scent really is strong, it took me some time to get used to it. The deo does its job, but it irritates my armpits a little. I'm not sure if it's the patchouli oil or something else, but I haven't had this problem with the unscented and lavender version.

Strange odor

Posted by 5595519364507328952 on Oct 04, 2012

I like the consistency but smell is very unpleasant (like medicine).

well...

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Jan 08, 2012

Quite runny, but a nice scent. Don't know if this would work in the summer, now it is winter and cold in Finland so there is not all that much sweat.

Looking for a new deodorant...and a patchouli potpourri

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Love the scent, but it is too strong on me. Plus, I'm not even sure if it worked...and I don't think that's good. If I simply leave it out though, it'll leave a nice scent in the room.