This works, but ...

Posted by Reviewer1048537 on Sep 12, 2011

the scent is very strong and definitely masculine. I gave it to my husband because I just don't want to smell like a guy all day. It has good ingredients, no neurotoxins aka aluminum and it really did work all day and through the night. I think I might try the lavender scent next purchase, hoping that it will be more neutral or "fem"!

Works Great

Posted by MadroneJack on Sep 30, 2014

It works really well, especially if you apply morning an night. It used to have a better Patchouli smell. Im not as into the scent now. Wish they would change it back

Works well... but the smell~!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This product works really well, but I took a star off because the smell is awful! I didn't know what patchouli smells like, but now that I know I wont be buying anything "patchouli" smelling. I can handle/get used to a lot of smells, but not this and the smell lingers it doesn't dissapear. **Update- Got the Lavender, it's great!!

Nice Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

Good smelling / working deodorant, but "very liquid" Sadly, my product arrived open (to Italy) and took three months to arrive and a high amount of taxes. Unfortunately, there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

nice

Posted by SamiraNatural on Nov 20, 2013

this is a nice deodorant , effective and safe . the bad point is , the patchouli's smell turns weird on clothes but ,ot on skin .

Smells great works so-so

Posted by 4708134617486156836 on Dec 26, 2013

The smell of this product is very soft and pleasant but it needs to be reapplied a couple times a dat to be effective against BO

Great if you like patchouli

Posted by HealthyEating on Dec 27, 2013

Olor especial.

Posted by joleraspain on Jan 12, 2014

Puede que a bastante gente no le guste el olor, es algo fuerte, aunque luego no se nota.

No me funciona

Posted by 5158789371046377792 on Feb 10, 2014

Soy una persona que suda mucho y necesito una buena protección contra esto, y en este aspecto el desodorante no me ha ido bien, aunque también es cierto que en nigún momento se ha dicho que el producto sea antiperspirante, solo desodorante. (por eso le voy a poner 4 estrellas y no menos). Como desodorante si me ha ido bien, puesto que no me ha producido mal olor en las axilas, eso sí, este efecto no me aguanta 24h, más bien unas 12 si llega, pero hay que tener en cuenta que tengo exceso de sudoración. El olor me resulta agradable, muy herbáceo, y este tipo de aromas más naturales me encantan.