EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$4.60

$5.99

Savings of: $1.39 (23% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

smell great

Posted by Reviewer2851118 on Sep 22, 2010

I have used this product for a least a year now and find it works well and I love the fragrance.

Was this review helpful to you?

THE BEST!! Patchouli covers strong sweat odor!

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Oct 12, 2012

This Patchouli is a fantastic help with sweat odor! Have been using it for 2 years.

Was this review helpful to you?

Quebecustomer

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Oct 26, 2010

Yeh a deordorant that works finally. Stays a bit wet, but does not stain or stay in my clothing.

Was this review helpful to you?

best deodorant ever!

Posted by Reviewer3095160 on Mar 28, 2011

My husband used this for the past 10 years and i simply love the smell and the quality of this product.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1298239 on Feb 29, 2012

Works very well! Smells great!

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfectoooooo

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on May 25, 2012

La piedra de alumbre no me funciona :( Pero este desodorante perfectamente, eficaz, duradero.. Lo único que hay algún ingrediente que no me convence. Así que probaré cuando lo acabe alguno de la misma casa.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

Good smelling / working deodorant, but "very liquid" Sadly, my product arrived open (to Italy) and took three months to arrive and a high amount of taxes. Unfortunately, there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

Was this review helpful to you?

Works well... but the smell~!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This product works really well, but I took a star off because the smell is awful! I didn't know what patchouli smells like, but now that I know I wont be buying anything "patchouli" smelling. I can handle/get used to a lot of smells, but not this and the smell lingers it doesn't dissapear. **Update- Got the Lavender, it's great!!

Was this review helpful to you?

No me funciona

Posted by 5158789371046377792 on Feb 10, 2014

Soy una persona que suda mucho y necesito una buena protección contra esto, y en este aspecto el desodorante no me ha ido bien, aunque también es cierto que en nigún momento se ha dicho que el producto sea antiperspirante, solo desodorante. (por eso le voy a poner 4 estrellas y no menos). Como desodorante si me ha ido bien, puesto que no me ha producido mal olor en las axilas, eso sí, este efecto no me aguanta 24h, más bien unas 12 si llega, pero hay que tener en cuenta que tengo exceso de sudoración. El olor me resulta agradable, muy herbáceo, y este tipo de aromas más naturales me encantan.

Was this review helpful to you?

nice

Posted by SamiraNatural on Nov 20, 2013

this is a nice deodorant , effective and safe . the bad point is , the patchouli's smell turns weird on clothes but ,ot on skin .

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 57 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »