Fūui, kaut kas briesmīgi smirdīgs. This is worst smell ever smelld!

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Jan 07, 2013

Ko tik smirdīgu neesmu ostījusi. Vecu puvušu kļavu lapu smirdoņa apvienojumā ar kampareļļas smaku, nedaudz velk uz terpentīna pusi. Stinks like rotten maple leaves and camphor spirt with terpentin. This certainly would never, ever anyone do not recommend to buy!

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Dec 15, 2012

Very good!

THE BEST!! Patchouli covers strong sweat odor!

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Oct 12, 2012

This Patchouli is a fantastic help with sweat odor! Have been using it for 2 years.

Strange odor

Posted by 5595519364507328952 on Oct 04, 2012

I like the consistency but smell is very unpleasant (like medicine).

works even better than regular deodorant for odor!

Posted by lizdamatta on Aug 14, 2012

I am impressed with this deodorant. After realizing the dangers of using the regular deodorants I decided to research and begin using natural ones. Thankfully this was one of the first I tried and it worked wonderfully! My issue isn't so much with sweating as it is with odor. I was always trying different deodorants in the past looking for one that would prevent odor and never did find one that worked well. This one has beat them all! (even the aluminum filled ones!) My husband is urging me to restock asap on this as we have not found another one that is better than this deodorant yet.

good

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Jul 29, 2012

Works really good. At first was a little Leary about the patchouli scent in my underarms for fear I'd smell like a dirty hippy but its a mild scent that I'm sure only I can smell. Scent lasts throughout the day.

This stuff ROCKS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Jul 17, 2012

I have been searching for YEARS trying to find a natural deodorant strong enough to last all day. I am SO glad I gave this a try. It works all day, all night AND into the next morning! And I really sweat people. I have put this to the test, especially in this record-breaking heat, and let me tell you- its the bomb. Love the scent. Its just amazing. Better than anything I've ever used in my life- no joke.

Works

Posted by Reviewer3127802 on Jul 06, 2012

It really works but smells terible

Looking for a new deodorant...and a patchouli potpourri

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Love the scent, but it is too strong on me. Plus, I'm not even sure if it worked...and I don't think that's good. If I simply leave it out though, it'll leave a nice scent in the room.

don't buy

Posted by Reviewer2456895 on May 28, 2012

The product came in a bottle that would not work. It appeared that the roller ball had stuck to the cap somehow and we could not figure how to make it work. Too much bother to return; but I won't buy this again.