natural smell, does a good job

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009

With regards to the "natural product line" this is an inexpensive good quality moisturizer which I've used for many years now. It is gentle and smells great and not overpowering. The lotion has great consistency, not too thick not too thin. It coats the skin well. It really soothes irritated dry skin. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion works really well for me. It does not have a greasy heavy feel either.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Sep 20, 2011

I don't really care for the fragrance. It smells like lilac/lavender. However, it's not greasy at all and it absorbs really well.

Thick, penetrating lotion

Posted by Reviewer2141183 on Mar 05, 2009

I use this before bed to help prevent hand and finger cracking in winter. It works very well and is not greasy. It could smell a bit nicer (smell is not offensive).

Honey & Calendula

Posted by Reviewer2528967 on Feb 22, 2009

Good stuff. I've been using this product for years. I have exceedingly dry hands, and nothing really "works", but this brand feels nice and smells nice and is basically a pleasure to use.

Stinky....

Posted by Reviewer2194011 on Feb 12, 2010

Don't get me wrong, I am all about sweet girly smells, but this scent is not appealing (to me) at all. It has a light, sickly sweet smell. I had been using the Aloe and Olive Oil KMF, which I LOVE, but it didn't really have any scen, so I thought a change would be nice. Other reviewers for this product reported that they like the smell, but I quickly learned that just because someone else likes a scent, doesn't necessarily mean I will. It also doesn't seem to absorb as well and my skin is super dry, especially in the winter. Live and learn, but I won't be buying this one again.

Kiss My Face, Honey & Calendula Ultra Moisturizer, 16 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Mar 02, 2009

One of my favorites for years! Love the way it helps with dry winter skin. The scent is wonderful too!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2076158 on Mar 05, 2010

this moisturizer is the best i have used..i am a customer for life...love...love..it

Kiss My Face!

Posted by Reviewer2440211 on Jul 07, 2010

I actually came across this product whilst staying at a hotel in LA, and have become completely hooked. Ordering the product and having it shipped to the UK was no problem and the package arrived within a week. Very happy with both the service and the product. Thank you!

best by far

Posted by Reviewer3080032 on Oct 13, 2010

with no paraben, ultra soft skin even in winter and a great smell. I have very sensitive skin and have no problems with this moisturizer.

My face, it is kissable!

Posted by Reviewer2402712 on Apr 27, 2009

I love this lotion. It feels good, and it smells like wonderful. My skin is so happy and soft. Also, a butterfly landed on me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »