natural smell, does a good job

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009

With regards to the "natural product line" this is an inexpensive good quality moisturizer which I've used for many years now. It is gentle and smells great and not overpowering. The lotion has great consistency, not too thick not too thin. It coats the skin well. It really soothes irritated dry skin. I have very sensitive skin and this lotion works really well for me. It does not have a greasy heavy feel either.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Sep 20, 2011

I don't really care for the fragrance. It smells like lilac/lavender. However, it's not greasy at all and it absorbs really well.

Honey & Calendula

Posted by Reviewer2528967 on Feb 22, 2009

Good stuff. I've been using this product for years. I have exceedingly dry hands, and nothing really "works", but this brand feels nice and smells nice and is basically a pleasure to use.

Thick, penetrating lotion

Posted by Reviewer2141183 on Mar 05, 2009

I use this before bed to help prevent hand and finger cracking in winter. It works very well and is not greasy. It could smell a bit nicer (smell is not offensive).

Stinky....

Posted by Reviewer2194011 on Feb 12, 2010

Don't get me wrong, I am all about sweet girly smells, but this scent is not appealing (to me) at all. It has a light, sickly sweet smell. I had been using the Aloe and Olive Oil KMF, which I LOVE, but it didn't really have any scen, so I thought a change would be nice. Other reviewers for this product reported that they like the smell, but I quickly learned that just because someone else likes a scent, doesn't necessarily mean I will. It also doesn't seem to absorb as well and my skin is super dry, especially in the winter. Live and learn, but I won't be buying this one again.

My face, it is kissable!

Posted by Reviewer2402712 on Apr 27, 2009

I love this lotion. It feels good, and it smells like wonderful. My skin is so happy and soft. Also, a butterfly landed on me.

Wonderful scent, & very moisturizing!

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Dec 01, 2008

One of my very favourite lotions - love it! Great for winter especially, when my skin is the most dry. I appreciate that it doesn't contain parabens, etc.

Lovely smell and long-lasting.

Posted by Reviewer1828223 on Jun 09, 2011

I had never tried any product from Kiss My Face before I tried this. And I couldn´t be happier. The smell is great and not to strong, and the smell is long-lasting. I have medium dry skin, and this really does the trick for me. It leaves my skin moisturized all day. Also, is a very good price for a 473 ml bottel.

Love Love Love

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Sep 16, 2012

The texture of this lotion is thick and rich. A little goes along way! My skin feels amazing after using it.

my new fave lotion

Posted by Reviewer2043540 on Aug 18, 2009

Love the smell and it works great

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »