Kiss my face calendula lotion

Posted by 4688162150730531615 on May 04, 2014

This is a wonderful lotion, with a very nice smell and it is a good helps if yoe have dry skin.

Kiss My Face - Honey and Calendul

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Kiss My Face makes wonderful soaps, so I bought two of their lotions. This one with honey and calendula smells heavenly, but it's not emollient enough for my dry skin. It does feel greasy and leaves your fingers shiny, so you might want to find something else for your hands. If all you need is a normal lotion, you'll probably love this one. If you prefer something more moisturizing, with longer lasting moisture, check out Alba Botanica's Very Emollient Lotion. It's here on iherb. And I love it!

Very good lotion.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

I like the smell, the rich texture and that it is so moisturixing, emollient and soothing. I use it both for face and body. Needs to be massaged into the skin.

Love Love Love

Posted by 5341545231856995814 on Sep 16, 2012

The texture of this lotion is thick and rich. A little goes along way! My skin feels amazing after using it.

Kiss my Face

Posted by Reviewer2795661 on Nov 06, 2011

Great moisturizer

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Sep 20, 2011

I don't really care for the fragrance. It smells like lilac/lavender. However, it's not greasy at all and it absorbs really well.

Not Pleasant to Me

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jun 13, 2011

I'm not sure why I ordered this, as I don't like honey-smelling toiletries. I didn't like & can't use. Meant to get peach!

Lovely smell and long-lasting.

Posted by Reviewer1828223 on Jun 09, 2011

I had never tried any product from Kiss My Face before I tried this. And I couldn´t be happier. The smell is great and not to strong, and the smell is long-lasting. I have medium dry skin, and this really does the trick for me. It leaves my skin moisturized all day. Also, is a very good price for a 473 ml bottel.

this smells bad

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 31, 2011

the texture of the cream is fine, but i really disliked the smell. so does my boyfriend, who made sure he is 1m away from me.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2579205 on Feb 26, 2011

Love the smell and it makes my feel supple and moisturised

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »