Kiss My Face, Lavender Shea, Moisturizer, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

So good!!

Posted by Reviewer1389458 From Alabama on Sep 16, 2009

This lotion feels so good on my skin, and relieves the discomfort very fast. I use it on my feet, legs, arms and just all over, several times a day. I am a diabetic and this is just the best, it doesn't just lay on top of your skin. it is asborbed quickly and leaves your skin nice and soft.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3002813 From Texas on Dec 01, 2009

This is a wonderful every day lotion. Not to heavy and smells great. Good price too.

Kiss my Face Lavender Shea

Posted by Reviewer1361347 From Missouri on Jan 06, 2009

My colleague and I was our hands NUMEROUS times per day, as we provide services in a health clinic. She had never tried this before, but she is sold! And, of course, I have been also for a long time!

Love the Lavender

Posted by Reviewer1740590 From Washington on Jun 20, 2009

I've used this lotion in the past and like it a lot. It's not overly greasy and has a nice, light fragrance. The bottle has a new shape...curved in front and flat in the back, so it sits nicely where I keep it. I love KMF products and this one does not disappoint.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3007793 From Wyoming on Jun 21, 2009

Love all the kiss my face lotions- smells great. Have used for years. I get lots of compliments on my skin.