Perfect combination of price and quality

Posted by Reviewer3315756 on Jun 29, 2010

You could spend hundreds of dollars on expensive hand made creams from around the world, but you wouldn't come close to the great properties of this shaving cream. The mint is subtle, not overpowering, and perfect on a hot summer day. This cream is comparable to Italian made Proraso at less than half the cost, but works even better. It doesn't look like much, but one squirt applied to a good shaving brush will whip up enough lather to cover your face at least 5 times. I highly recommend this product.

A little goes very far!

Posted by Reviewer3143026 on Jan 20, 2010

It doesn't take much of this cream shave to go a long way. Just put a small dab on your hands or face and work into a good lather. It leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and almost all irritation and blemishes from shaving have disappeared! The mint smell is very light and doesn't really add or subtract from the product. I probably would just buy the fragrance-free one next time as there isn't really much scent of effect from the mint version.

Kiss My Face, SH, Moisture Shave, Cool Mint

Posted by bubska on Dec 24, 2011

Smells great, shave is great, composition is great! i love it!

Excellent Shave Cream with or without Brush!!! Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2712591 on Feb 06, 2012

This is a wonderful shave cream that works much better than canned goo. It works excellent if applied by hand and even better if applied using a traditional shaving brush. KMF creams work better than creams costing much more and the large bottle with easy to use pump dispenser just adds to it's value!

Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2786288 on Apr 10, 2011

This is an exceptionally moisturizing shave cream.

A little goes a long way

Posted by 5023617309751062690 on Dec 01, 2016

Discovered this brand on a trip to Canada and delighted I can get it delivered to the UK as I am unable to use many shaving products as I find them irritating to my skin. This one is excellent and lasts a long time and I very much recommend it.

My husband loves this...and so do I!

Posted by Mincruiser on May 25, 2014

I bought this for my husband, who has told me weekly for the past eight years how much he HATES to shave (he also shaves his scalp). After using this for the first time, he came out of the shower and told me that it was the best shaving experience he had ever had in his life! He's 55, so that remark really impressed me! So I stole a little to try on my legs. He's right. It is lovely! It is a light, yet emollient cream that glides on and provides a very light but creamy lather when rubbed on. It gave a very close and smooth shave. And the amount of mint was just right, not overpowering, just enough to give a nice cool tingle.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3271746 on Nov 15, 2011

excellent shaving cream

Best smell in the morning.

Posted by Reviewer1296961 on Sep 21, 2012

I shave with this cream for two years in a row. Shave's smooth and no irritaded skin. Shaving is something to look forward with natural mint scent. Long lasting.

Kiss My Face Shave

Posted by 5073469112488153686 on Dec 03, 2015

This is the best product I have ever used to shave with. It doesn't take much to go a long ways. If you have a heavy growth of several days just pat your face with a little water then apply the cream and your razor will glide through it like butter.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »