A Terrific Shave

Posted by Reviewer2620648 on Jul 26, 2010

I received this order to the U.K. in nine days. This KIM shaving cream provides a far superior experience compared to the gels and foam in a can that I used to buy. Here's a quick guide to a high-quality shave: Wash your face thoroughly and keep it wet during your shower. One squirt of Kiss My Face is enough to cover both face and neck. Use a shaving brush (a Tweezerman is excellent value) in small circular motions for at least one minute to produce a rich, protecting lather. Take a razor with one, two, or, at most, three blades in it and shave with the grain of your stubble growth in short and, above all, light strokes. This growth direction will vary over your face, so it's worth 'mapping' face and neck beforehand so you'll know when to change angles. Then relather and again with short, no-pressure strokes shave across the grain of your beard's growth. When you're done, rinse with warm water, then with cold water, and apply a splash of Thayer's Witchhazel (I bought the Lemon, and it's great) to tone and ready your skin for the day. Lovely.

Will never try another

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Mar 19, 2008

This product is wonderful -- lots and lots of silky lather,and no rust rings left in the shower from the container, since it is plastic instead of the standard metal one finds as per the norm. Perfect!

Great price, leaves skin soft!

Posted by Reviewer2203552 on Jan 07, 2008

I bought this as a gift for my husband to try. He normally has difficulty with ingrown hairs & dry skin from shaving but after using this for about 2 weeks he said his skin is much better. After shaving he states his skin doesn't feel "tight"/ dry like with other products. Will purchase again.

Like it!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

On my second bottle. It lasts for a really long time! It has a pleasant subtle "fragrance free" smell, which I enjoy. The only drawback - when it is about 80% empty, the pump stops working, have to dilute the remains with water or unscrew the pump and pour it.

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer1410431 on Aug 09, 2008

I love Kiss My Face's shave creams. I mostly love the fact that there products are free of animal ingredients, byproducts, cruelty and testing. I also like the fragranced varieties and sometimes buy those products as well. The texture takes a bit to get used to but it does lather up nice in the shower and I find that I cut myself less while shaving. It also feels good to not be putting nasty chemicals on my skin...this is a great product!

health researcher one

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Aug 31, 2008

Excellent. Ive looked at many shave creams, and this is excellent. Price wise it is also excellent. Other shave creams have less content, so the price is lower. However, the quality of KMF is much, much better than the counterparts. This is a great deal.

My boyfriends choice

Posted by Reviewer3030664 on Nov 13, 2007

My beau likes this brand vs. any other. I use it too, when I get the gumption to shave, and love the lack of smell and how my legs feel after.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3073906 on Jan 01, 2008

This is a great product. I have been using it for several years. One bottle lasts about a year. Great value, great product

Moisture shave

Posted by Reviewer3204384 on Sep 03, 2008

One of the better shaving creams that i have used.Will buy again

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3231844 on Mar 07, 2014

It's a lot like "soft Soap" in consistency. I find it more useful than traditional shave creams and gels. My local grocer used to carry it, and since they stopped I have been buying it at iHerb with great satisfaction.