My favorite shaving creme

Posted by Reviewer2775281 on Nov 30, 2009

Hands down, the best shaving creme I've ever used. A little goes a long way, nice creamy texture, pleasing to the senses and most importantly a nice close shave.

Hubby love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2624025 on Jul 19, 2010

My husband loves Kiss my Face shaving cream. It is very moisturizing and smells clean rather than perfumed. He's tried all the flavors but Key Lime and Vanilla are his favorites.

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 02, 2014

hubby loves it. he says its really gentle

I love this shaving cream

Posted by 5026482872394414056 on Dec 08, 2014

Shaves the legs and armpits really well, better than any of the other stuff I have ever used! Smell is divine!

Kiss My Face and call me a baby boy!

Posted by Stevles on Sep 04, 2014

This like all of the other scents or scentless moisture shaves are wildly fantastic value for money. They are smooth, moisturising, as thick or thin a lather as you want (good luck trying to get it too thin.. It just bubbles and bubbles on forever) I cannot rate these shaving creams high enough. I will never look back, they are now my permanent solution to finding a cream that DOESN'T give me an allergic rash. Everything else I've tried has been horrible in one way or another, and I've tried dozens. Most of them just end up giving me a rash, but these are vegan and have no irritants such as fragrance. All of the scents offered are based on the actual OILS of the plant or fruit. It lathers so incredibly well, at a medium consistency (not bubbling, not cement-like) it leaves the face feeling warm and baby smooth. At this price: It is a steal. Buy it, you will not regret it.

my favorite shave cream ever

Posted by Reviewer2247774 on Nov 25, 2009

works great doesn't leave me with hives and smells good too the only problem is that it is a little drying

very smooth shaving cream

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Jan 09, 2015

very smooth shaving cream

love it

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Feb 16, 2011

love it

Best shave product ever

Posted by Reviewer2780105 on Jun 30, 2011

Finally I've found a shaving product that is perfect for me. Very good shave result and the skin feels very good afterwards. Tried many products among years and this is by far the best!

OK