Very bad smell!

Posted by 4953242467398730151 on Sep 26, 2015

It smells so bad and so strong exactly like cat urine! I don't advice to buy it at all! I make a big mistake because didn't read reviews!

Huge tub of happiness

Posted by 5025583253881875997 on Sep 08, 2015

I still cant believe its a freaking huge tub of moisturizer. love the scent, the texture. First time applying it, felt a little 'heat' on the areas I rub the cream. Maybe due to the active 4% ingredient. nonetheless it goes away and it doesnt bother me. highly recommend if people are looking for a decent and worth the money moisturizer!

fragrance is good but ..

Posted by 5392526343647644231 on May 07, 2015

I got a recommend the brand's spirit and trying to keep environment. It hasn't silicon ingredient. And has good fragrance - sweet peach. But you have to chop and chop your skin for making the moisturizer soak. sometime it taes a little longer than others. but i think it caused by 'Kiss my face's eco-friendly ingredient.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3334821 on Apr 04, 2015

Love this lotion. I mainly use it as a body lotion, but have on occasion used it on my face and it caused no breakouts. Smooths and moisturises skin and I love the smell. When I put it on I often get asked what smells so good. It's this lotion!

kiss my face moisturiser

Posted by 5192593288982789827 on Sep 19, 2014

Nice smell

esta crema quema la cara y la pone toda roja

Posted by 4999678030411548906 on Jul 19, 2014

he adquirido esta crema, y me pone la cara toda caliente, y se me empieza a poner roja con mucho picor. No recomendada para nadie. Lo he probado yo y mi marido y tenemos reaccion los dos a picores y enrojecimiento y calor. Horroroso

완전 구리한 냄새... 발림성도 최악

Posted by 5176626547989078007 on Jul 12, 2014

복숭아 향기도 아닌거 같고 상한 복숭아 냄새.. 암내같은..? 처음바르는데 깜짝 놀랐어요......어우 용량도 많은데 이거 어찌 처리하나 여름엔 무겁고 끈적거려서 못바를거 같아요 그리고 5시간 정도면 냄새 다 날라가서 안나요

Unbearable smell

Posted by azarova on Nov 04, 2013

The smell of this product is so bad I thought it was expired. It smells exactly like cat urine when put on the skin...and I am normally ok with most of the smells. I am still trying to put it overnight when my boyfriend is away and try to feel the AHA which I had high hopes for...but I will have to probably wear a mask to not feel like I'm in the cats' toilet. I think the manufacturer has to rethink the fragrance.

Only if you like very strong scents

Posted by Reviewer2663223 on Oct 05, 2013

This lotion does make my skin feel moisturized and smooth. But the scent is too too strong! I finally gave up and stopped using it after a week. Doesn't help that the scent smells rather chemical. If you don't mind a strong scent, it is a good moisturizer.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2611170 on Sep 28, 2013

I love this so much!!! Using it has made a huge difference to my skin, helps a lot with ingrown hairs, and it seems to be helping my keratosis pillaris a little.