Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2087981 on Mar 17, 2009

I bought this product because someone had recomended it to me. I was really excited about the lack of aluminum in it and all the natural ingrediants. Works really well with body oder, i go to the gym 5 days a week and use this religiously and haven't had any complaints. I also like how fresh I feel when I put it on, it goes on wet so I always feel shower fresh.

Liquid Rock Deod.

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 08, 2009

Good deodorant without fragrance. Doesn't irritate my skin.

This one really works!

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Jun 08, 2008

I have tried a lot of different natural deodorants and have come up disappointed so many times. This one actually keeps the bad smells away. And it even keeps me dryer than with most of them..a great bonus when it isn't labeled an antiperspirant.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1571052 on Feb 18, 2010

I've been using this for at least three years, and now my husband is, too. It works very effecively; I've only noticed odor with extreme sweating, and that doesn't happen very often.

Good for a deodorant.

Posted by Reviewer3049165 on May 06, 2009

Does stop the odor but not the wetness because it is not an antiperspirant.

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Sep 21, 2010

This is the only natural one I've found that doesn't irritate. No white messes on clothes and no staining.

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer1591992 on Jun 17, 2010

It works great. I wasn't sure if it would help with perspiration but it does. The bottle lasts a long time.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2674729 on Apr 22, 2009

I have been using this deodorant for years now, and like the fact that it's aluminum-free and fragrance-free.

I've found you!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 07, 2011

After buying and trying "too many than I care to mention" bottles of non-aluminum based deodorant, I've finally found one that works for me. It's not an anti-perspirant so don't expect it will stop you sweating (sweating is a healthy thing after all), but when it comes to odor – even in the middle of this hot Australian summer – this little treasure pack keeps me odor free. I highly recommend this to anyone (male or female) on a quest to find a highly effective 'natural' deodorant.

Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2416269 on Jun 25, 2008

Great deodorant - works better than any chemical-based deodorant I've tried (even when I lived in South Florida).