Beautiful fragrance and lovely soap!

Posted by Reviewer1710156 on May 07, 2013

This was my first time buying a bar soap for my face, after recommendation from a friend. To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the quality of the product - the soap has such a tantalising and beautiful fragrance that it perfumed my entire bathroom permanently! It has also made my face quite smooth and clean. Eventually, because it took such a long time to finish using it, I used it for my entire body as well, and worked out very well for my skin which is prone to rash and itchiness. Very good value for money for the quality I am getting. Will definitely buy again!!

Prefer the Kiss My Face Olive Only Bar

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

We were not fans of the addition of the honey. Odd smell.

Not great--the scent is off-putting.

Posted by Reviewer2273406 on May 16, 2011

While I love how soft this makes my skin feel, the overall fragrance is a little off-putting.

Smells really really bad

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 17, 2014

Is this soap suppose to stink? When I purchased this soap I'm thinking "Yeah Honey" but this smells like carbolic smoke. Lovely big bar of soap but I just can't stand the smell.

horrible smell

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Apr 28, 2014

i was hoping for a honey scent but it stinks of smoke :( lathers into a slippery green sludge - gross :(

smells petroleum

Posted by SaraHelene on May 31, 2014

I was very dissapointed by the smell, it smells strong of petroleum, and we will not use it.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jun 30, 2011

Of all the KMF soaps, my favorite smelling variety is the Honey bar. It smells like honey, and leaves one's skin soft without being greasy.

Posted by Reviewer2649189 on Apr 19, 2011