simply awful

Posted by jasminem on Apr 01, 2015

seriously one of the worst soaps i have ever tried. it smells like some kind of motor oil, and the oily surface (the "olive" oil, no doubt) comes off.the soap in yucky, gooey globs once you start bathing with it. i thought if i stuck it out, all those smelly globs would finally wash off, leaving the lavender part of the soap behind. no such luck. i threw the soap away.

not a fan

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Nov 01, 2010

This soap is so heavily-frangranced that I almost hate using it. When I first opened the package I had a sneezing attack from the fake lavender fragrance. Even after a few showers, the scent still permeates my bathroom. Not enjoyable at all. I'm not sure why lavender essential oil is not used to scent this product. I'm so close to throwing away a bar of soap for the first time. Needless to say, I will not order this again.

Like it

Posted by VentVert on Oct 21, 2011

a wonderful product!Try this, you wont be disappointed.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1520115 on Jul 17, 2010

I bought two of these soaps (the other being the Olive & Camomile). HUGE BAR......definately value for money. The texture and aromas are beautiful. This one was purchased for an elderly italian friend and she just loves it!

my new favoirite soap

Posted by Reviewer1134351 on Apr 14, 2010

This smells awesome! Like lavender, but also a little floral/woody. Somehow, it is both relaxing and invigorating. It is a little rich for my face, but leaves my skin feeling silky and clean elsewhere.

very good value for money

Posted by Reviewer1995734 on Jul 12, 2010

This is a great soap for the price. Use it on my face every day.

Kiss My Face, OB, Olive & Lavender Soap

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Oct 27, 2009

I like this soap. It lasts a while and feels great on your skin after a shower.

longest lasting soap on the market

Posted by Reviewer1670282 on Nov 12, 2009

Not only does it smell fantastic, it lasts for a long time and the olive oil restores moisture to my skin.

olive and lavender soap

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Dec 24, 2009

My hands are softer and smoother since I've been using the KMF olive and lavender soap.

Kiss My Face, excellent personal products, American made (i.e. NO sweatshops!)

Posted by Reviewer2822668 on Dec 30, 2009

The soap is excellent, been using it for a while. Large bars, good smell, cruelty free, American made.