pure and simple

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Jul 16, 2012

Three ingredients. I love when the ingredient label is short and sweet. Will melt and get a bit gooey if left in a puddle, but you can't do better than this for your skin. Also available in a large 8 oz. size.

Lovely soap

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Sep 01, 2011

I heard Dr. Oz recommend olive oil soap for the face. I bought this and just love the smell and gentleness. Gets my face squeaky clean without feeling stripped.

Kiss My Face, Pure Olive Oil Soap Bar, Fragrance Free, 4 oz (115 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 28, 2014

Perfect, very natural, no harm to palms and monkeys :)

good soap

Posted by Reviewer2055013 on Jan 05, 2012

this soap is really pleasant, with a discreet smell, and I notice that my skin is not as dry since I use it. A good purchase... and it's cheap!

Great Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1084864 on Mar 13, 2012

This soap is wonderful! My husband and I both use it on our faces every day with good results. The olive oil is strong but I don't mind because I don't want artificial fragrance.

Too drying

Posted by 5678740937874207233 on Jun 05, 2013

I have combo skin but this soap dried my face horribly, leaving it tight and flaky, which I never would have expected from a soap made mainly of olive oil. The smell is bad too, thought it would go away with time but didn´t. I´ll try to use it for my body but will def not repurchase.

Love this soap

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Aug 21, 2013

It's natural, simple, moisturizing and fragrance free. I have been using it for 3 years now.

very good

Posted by 5019718757723597153 on May 10, 2012

perfect olive soap

Oliiviöljy saippua

Posted by Finland- on Mar 31, 2015

Hyvä saippua herkkäihoiselle. Käytän käsinpesu saippuana

Workhorse

Posted by 5278075705846547081 on Feb 02, 2014

+ Good value for price + Lasted around 8-9 full body washes + Nice and soft earthy scent + Does its job pretty good + Only 3 ingredients - Awfully dries my skin - Skin is tight and flaky after use(note though that my skin is sensitive) - Vulnerable to humidity

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »