I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Dec 17, 2012

It's pure and natural, quite moisturizing, lasts a long time and has no toxic chemicals.

I use only this brand of bar soap

Posted by 5236482061499471157 on Apr 15, 2014

In the winter my skin would be dry. After switching to this brand, I noticed reduced dry skin. Also my skin feels less itchy in all seasons.

smell and size

Posted by 4644604233454476871 on Sep 03, 2014

The soap has a very paper like smell a bit funny but not that bad. The size of the soap is a bit too big for me! My skin loves it though.

Jabón de Oliva

Posted by Yolitar on Jan 29, 2015

Bueno.

Natural

Posted by 5470704622669744821 on Oct 09, 2013

Soft soap, very good for sensitive skin.

Big Bar!

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Lots of soap in this big bar! My husband likes the product and he usually does not like the natural soaps. Lasts a long time. Cleans well and seems nice for the skin. We like the olive oil and have a difficult time finding good natural soaps at the local stores.

Nice Soap, a little big

Posted by Reviewer2242883 on Feb 22, 2014

The 8 oz version is a little large to handle and I've found it's easy to drop. A good soap though. Doesn't irritate skin. I'll purchase again.

Big, Natural, Soft Skin, but Has Odor

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 21, 2010

This is a very pure, natural, brown colored soap. The others in the family love it for it's big size and soft feel on the skin. I don't care for the smell though. Even though it's unscented, it has a rather strong smell. For that reason, I only rate it 4 stars.

best bar soap

Posted by Reviewer2285149 on Oct 11, 2009

This is an excellent product. So easy on your skin, leaves my skin very soft. Huge bar, long lasting. Good value.

Takes a little getting used too but good

Posted by Reviewer2209796 on Aug 28, 2010

This soap is great if you are looking for a safe and natural soap. It is among the top recommended soap bars by EWG. The fragrance is very light, but if you use way too much when say washing your hands etc, it sometimes gives off a slight fishy odor! However, once washed off, the fragrance it leaves on your skin is v. fresh, light and clean. It also does not leave your skin dry as some soaps might do. It does leave a green residue in your soap dish - but is easy to take off with a quick rinse! - highly recommended to do if you have a special someone coming over or guests! The soap lasts a pretty good time and I prefer cutting the bar up in half and using it since the bar is huge and becomes difficult to hold all at once when in the shower. Great price for a natural soap and will def. buy again.